Can anyone put a value on this Terminator? Only 6 in world!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think people are being a little negative , if not condescending over this item . If it's a genuine " 1 of 6" , it doesn't matter that it's "just re-packaged" , people WILL buy multiples of an item if it's in some kind of variant packaging . O.k , so £500 is a little optimistic , but who knows? My advice
mate is to sit on it a while and see what happens . The bottom line is , like people have said , it's only worth what people are willing to pay , which is true of all "collectibles" . Any ways up , I think it's a nice looking set , I'd hang on to it .

To be perfectly honest, I think it's much more worth to keep then to sell..

But it's your call..

In agreement with the posters above. If it was me I'd actually hang onto it for the moment. Once the series ends I reckon that there will be a bigger demand for the item and you'll probably get a lot more for it. But yeah no harm throwing it up there and seeing if anyone bites! you may get lucky.

Hey Paul! Nice to see you here in this forum! Welcome aboard. Hey gang I know Paul from the OSW forum. He's a real cool guy! By the way, I'd keep it.

Hey Paul! Nice to see you here in this forum! Welcome aboard. Hey gang I know Paul from the OSW forum. He's a real cool guy! By the way, I'd keep it.

Hey mate good to hear from you.
Yeah I know I should keep it but short working hours and I could be made redundant says otherwise! :confused:

Back