Can anyone put a value on this Terminator? Only 6 in world!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J3D1_KN1GHT

Super Freak
Reaction score
I recently snatched up this Terminator set that was made soley to promote the start of the Sarah Connor Chronicles on Virgin one.

6 were made and offered up as a competition prize which only UK based Virgin one workers could enter.

The set includes the Neca 18" Terminator with light up eyes, promo card and DVD of the pilot episode. This all comes encased in a foam inner and a black perspex sleeve.

I only have this pic for now but will take some better ones when I get a chance.

Anyone got any ideas if this is worth something?

SDC16107.jpg

SDC16108.jpg

SDC16111.jpg

SDC16109.jpg

SDC16113.jpg

SDC16112.jpg

SDC16116.jpg

SDC16114.jpg

Last edited:
its probaly worth just slightly more than a normal NECA terminator if there is someone that collects boxes. dout it will be worth as much as a sideshow 1/6 Endo, but then again crazy things can happen on ebay if 2 people want it.

No idea... you could always put it on eBay with a ridiculous reserve and see how high it goes.

It's only worth what people want to pay for it. I don't think most people even know this exists, which can be a problem from your perspective.<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

That's right and those that do know it exists maybe be able to go as high as they can to get it.

yeah, the item itself is not rare. just the packaging. :lol hope you didn't pay too much.

But that is all it takes to make it highly collectible to someone. Just look at comic book variation covers as an example... the insides are the same, just a different cover, yet that could mean the difference between a few bucks and a few hundred bucks.

A collectible is defined by everything about it... the product, the packaging, etc. Ask the Star Wars guys about the difference in price on some of the early Kenner figures just because of a paint variation or card back difference.

But that is all it takes to make it highly collectible to someone. Just look at comic book variation covers as an example... the insides are the same, just a different cover, yet that could mean the difference between a few bucks and a few hundred bucks.

A collectible is defined by everything about it... the product, the packaging, etc. Ask the Star Wars guys about the difference in price on some of the early Kenner figures just because of a paint variation or card back difference.

Totally agree!
I didn't pay much for it and that was only down to the fact he had it listed wrongly.

True, but several people have to want it.

Just look at what some Black and White Paint does for me! I want that figure SOOOO BAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!:google:monkey4:monkey5:monkey2

Lonnie You know what figure I am talking about!:lol:rotfl

Back