Can a glass shelf of a Detolf withstand the weight of a 1:1 T-800 Endo Bust?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a endoskull bust 1:1 + a TX-3 1:1 bust in a Detolf whitout any problems........ :chew

well my arnold bust is now on top and I'm terrified but I can't take it down since there is now where else for it. :lol
I'm sure I'll get used to it. :rotfl
My bust doesn't look that wet and shiny in person , not sure why the photo came out like that.

DSC04087.jpg

well my arnold bust is now on top and I'm terrified but I can't take it down since there is now where else for it. :lol
I'm sure I'll get used to it. :rotfl
My bust doesn't look that wet and shiny in person , not sure why the photo came out like that.

DSC04087.jpg

We need to see more pictures of your collection Tay. Its been a long time. Update video please.

We need to see more pictures of your collection Tay. Its been a long time. Update video please.

:lol It should hopefully be all done by the end of the month. I've had to sell alot of stuff lately. All these statues and figures had taken over the room I have to sleep in and not being able to have a tv or anything else just seemed stupid. I prefer having less stuff and its saving money so its a win win . I'll be doing a video soon since I've nearly hit 1000 subscribers too. :D Glad to know somebody watches them by the way !. Thanks. :rotfl

Maybe doubling up the glass shelf works ? I;m thinking of getting one too,for 2 Busts and a PF.

I'm planing on putting the 1:1 Endoskull,but not sure if the space between them would be enough,the problem is if I lower one of the glass shelves would be a lot space...

IMG_6662.jpg

2 Years in the same spot.

exactly what I was looking for. I've been nervous thinking about putting the upcoming Vader bust on the top shelf since it's 33 lbs. According to the SS website, that Arnold bust is 32lbs. I doubt that extra pound on top can make a difference. Anybody have anything heavier than a 30 something lb. item on the top of a detolf?

Back