Calling all Canucks! Roll call!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) Yeah, during WWII Europe was all about, "Oh thank God, the Canadians are here!"

I went to a military expo in Toronto one year. I tapped on a military guy's shoulder to ask him how many troops they had in Iraq. When he turned around he jumped because I had blue hair.:rotfl
MoiwithCanadianTank.jpg

Canadian firepower. Pretty to look at. Too bad that's all it's good for. :D

BLAME CANADA!

I admit, the United States is full of bloated pricks. But most stereotypes are based on fact. What's that make Canada?

And for this comment, Go F'k yourself!

Canada just lost another soldier recently in "the war on Terror"

We have some of the finest soldiers in the world, not to mention a Canadian Newfoundlander(F'k yea!)holds the world record for longest distance sniper kill in Afghanistan..just STFU and leave this thread, seriously and don't give some excuse sob story why you are talking out your ass.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/y2knT8RwxKA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/y2knT8RwxKA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/tiFvo9UeTE4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/tiFvo9UeTE4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I think you just need a little of this and you'll be just fine:

258Troll_spray.jpg

Say what you will about Don Cherry, but you can't help but respect his fondness of the soldiers.

And for this comment, Go F'k yourself!

Canada just lost another soldier recently in "the war on Terror"

We have some of the finest soldiers in the world, not to mention a Canadian Newfoundlander(F'k yea!)holds the world record for longest distance sniper kill in Afghanistan..just STFU and leave this thread, seriously and don't give some excuse sob story why you are talking out your ass.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/y2knT8RwxKA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/y2knT8RwxKA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/tiFvo9UeTE4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/tiFvo9UeTE4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yep. That's what they do. Take the tiny percentage that their Canadian brethren were in the spotlight and magnify it to enormous proportions. My brother fought in Afghanistan. He is not the ignorant sort, yet he had nothing good to say about the Canadians who were stationed there with him. "Idiots (not trained right, didn't know what they were doing) who just got in the way" being the main complaint.

Please remember, I'm not posting in this thread because I hate Canada, or Canadians. I just hate super-patriotism and chauvinism. I hate people who think they're better than other people because they were born there, or have this color skin, or own this much money.

Last edited:
Okay, in the interest of getting this thread back on track...

I currently reside in Muskoka(about two hours north of Toronto), cottage country.

Yep. That's what they do. Take the tiny percentage that their Canadian brethren were in the spotlight and magnify it to enormous proportions. My brother fought in Afghanistan. He is not the ignorant sort, yet he had nothing good to say about the Canadians who were stationed there with him.

World record sniper kill, thats not worthy of a 10min news segment?..these guys were picking off Taliban from distances that their rifles were not supposed to reach.

World record sniper kill, thats not worthy of a 10min news segment?..these guys were picking off Taliban from distances that their rifles were not supposed to reach.
Actually I wasn't referring to the news clips. I was referring to your comments. Yes, very impressive. They had good aim. What does being Canadian have to do with that? I think it's just a coincidence more than anything else. My point was any little claim to fame you take and magnify to put yourself above me. When I made that post, I was being an ??????? I admit. I was just too amused that the big Canadian soldier was startled by a small girl with blue hair. Even Elaina, my best friend, laughed at that and said, "Wow..that guy didn't really give the best impression of our military."

But really, I mean imagine if I kept going with what I was doing for a little while and kept shoving American victories or claims to fame in your face to counter your Canadian ones? I stopped doing that because it is petty. I don't give a ???? that I'm American. ???? me, I mean this country voted that prick, George W. Bush into office at least once. If I knew more about England I'd be shooting out their victories over America's.

EDIT: Anyway this will be my last political post in this thread. I've said what I needed to say. I love my Mountie teddy that Elaina got for me. :) I'm sorry I offended anybody. My point was not to offend. Just take you back down to the rest of our level. I read through this thread and just got way too much Super-Patriotism static.

Last edited:
Yep. That's what they do. Take the tiny percentage that their Canadian brethren were in the spotlight and magnify it to enormous proportions. My brother fought in Afghanistan. He is not the ignorant sort, yet he had nothing good to say about the Canadians who were stationed there with him. "Idiots (not trained right, didn't know what they were doing) who just got in the way" being the main complaint.
Please remember, I'm not posting in this thread because I hate Canada, or Canadians. I just hate super-patriotism and chauvinism. I hate people who think they're better than other people because they were born there, or have this color skin, or own this much money.

wow, i'm completely speakless (NOT) why someone would even think that a comment like that wouldn't come across as arrogant and self promoting. comments like that is why the world thinks americans are a bunch of fackin pricks & a@@holes.

i thought your first comment about our military was slightly amusing since in all seriousness most canadains joke about it also so i didn't think it was really even worth commenting on, but your second comment is just facking ignorant and i'm sure 99% of the people in the states don't think that way, but it's the 1% that make the rest of the world hate americans with a passion.

NUFF SAID:peace

Actually I wasn't referring to the news clips. I was referring to your comments. Yes, very impressive. They had good aim. What does being Canadian have to do with that? I think it's just a coincidence more than anything else. My point was any little claim to fame you take and magnify to put yourself above me. When I made that post, I was being an ??????? I admit. I was just too amused that the big Canadian soldier was startled by a small girl with blue hair. Even Elaina, my best friend, laughed at that and said, "Wow..that guy didn't really give the best impression of our military."

But really, I mean imagine if I kept going with what I was doing for a little while and kept shoving American victories or claims to fame in your face to counter your Canadian ones? I stopped doing that because it is petty. I don't give a ???? that I'm American. ???? me, I mean this country voted that prick, George W. Bush into office at least once. If I knew more about England I'd be shooting out their victories over America's.

Your initial comment with that pic was rude.I have a friend that died(ran over a IED) over in Afghanistan a few years back, i am sure if you said that same comment to his sister she would beat you to a pulp then get in that tank and run you over(rightfully so).You make it sound as if we have a useless army here when we are making the difference over there in that cesspool.

What a ******! :rotfl

EDIT: Anyway this will be my last political post in this thread. I've said what I needed to say. I love my Mountie teddy that Elaina got for me. :) I'm sorry I offended anybody. My point was not to offend. Just take you back down to the rest of our level. I read through this thread and just got way too much Super-Patriotism static.

You're F'king NUTS!!...good leave FFS!.

You make it sound as if we have a useless army here when we are making the difference over there in that cesspool.
SP. It's unbecoming.

Having a brother who was also stationed there, yet did not die, I'm kind of in the know about the goings-on in Afghanistan.

That's all I'll say.

Hooray for maple leaves!

wow, i'm completely speakless (NOT) why someone would even think that a comment like that wouldn't come across as arrogant and self promoting. comments like that is why the world thinks americans are a bunch of fackin pricks & a@@holes.

i thought your first comment about our military was slightly amusing since in all seriousness most canadains joke about it also so i didn't think it was really even worth commenting on, but your second comment is just facking ignorant and i'm sure 99% of the people in the states don't think that way, but it's the 1% that make the rest of the world hate americans with a passion.

NUFF SAID:peace
Maybe I am a "frackin prick and an a@@hole," but it ain't because I was born in the United States.

SP. It's unbecoming.

Having a brother who was also stationed there, yet did not die, I'm kind of in the know about the goings-on in Afghanistan.

That's all I'll say.

Hooray for maple leaves!

You or your brother don't have a clue..again, ignorant comment.

The "goings-on" riiight, go play with your $450 POS frying pan with eyes on it and i will go futz with my dolls.:rolleyes:

Back