Calling all Canucks! Roll call!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found out tonight from my grandpa that his family originated in France and moved to Canada, before coming down to the Louisiana/Mississippi area and settling. His parents were born in Mississippi, but their parents were from Canada. I guess that means I'm partially French-Canadian. :D

I found out tonight from my grandpa that his family originated in France and moved to Canada, before coming down to the Louisiana/Mississippi area and settling. His parents were born in Mississippi, but their parents were from Canada. I guess that means I'm partially French-Canadian. :D

Agen! check this link out.It may tie into your family history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cajun

Canadians with inflated egos. Hahahaha.

EDIT: I better edit before I get yelled at. I just think it's funny that a lot of Canadians think they're better than Americans because Americans have inflated egos....when they have inflated egos, themselves.

EDIT: I better edit before I get yelled at. I just think it's funny that a lot of Canadians think they're better than Americans because Americans have inflated egos....when they have inflated egos, themselves.

It's a proven fact that we're better than Americans. :monkey3

Of course, that isn't true. I think we're all equal. Well, some of us.

Its not our fault, our inflated ego's come from a long tradition of Europeans telling us how much more they prefer us versus the Americans.:lol

southpark031of-1.jpg

why do canadians have flappy heads in south park :confused: its something ive never really understood.

Its not our fault, our inflated ego's come from a long tradition of Europeans telling us how much more they prefer us versus the Americans.:lol

:) Yeah, during WWII Europe was all about, "Oh thank God, the Canadians are here!"

I went to a military expo in Toronto one year. I tapped on a military guy's shoulder to ask him how many troops they had in Iraq. When he turned around he jumped because I had blue hair.:rotfl
MoiwithCanadianTank.jpg

Canadian firepower. Pretty to look at. Too bad that's all it's good for. :D

southpark031of-1.jpg

why do canadians have flappy heads in south park :confused: its something ive never really understood.
BLAME CANADA!

I admit, the United States is full of bloated pricks. But most stereotypes are based on fact. What's that make Canada?

Last edited:
Back