Calling all Canucks! Roll call!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I do, that is where I noticed the flags bit because I have been to US cities my dear, and it's you who are taking this thread far too seriously. You're going all nutty with the American ____.

So lets cool it folks. All this was meant to be, was a Canadian roll call thread. You went ape ____ originally, so don't make me the enemy here.

And I'll take pictures the next time I am in a city like Minneapolis. Either way, like V says, it's not a big deal. :)
Maybe you should take Jinxx's advice? I told you I didn't want to get into it. I apologized for the ass I was earlier in this thread.

I know for a fact you are a huge super-patriot as you've gone on (and on and on) about how great Canada is in a chat we had, which leads me to believe you feel superior to me, being a stupid American (you flat out called American pride dumb). That was what originally perturbed me. I believe in equality. That doesn't mean you can't be proud, but it doesn't give you right to put yourself on a pedestal.

I didn't want to get back into politics, but you pushed my buttons and I think you were aware of it when you did it. If you had watched the Team America video that that guy reposted you would have seen that it not only glorifies America's victories but America's shames (such as slavery and the atom bomb). When you called his pride stupid, you really irked me. Add insult to injury when you mentioned the "American Thread" which I created and a Mod deleted (online moderators - absolute power corrupts absolutely. I wish they were all as kind and logical as Jen).

I understand that this thread is a simple roll call, and again I do apologize for the prick I acted like earlier. But that should have taught you that when you bash on other people for their nationality, particularly a country I happen to live in, you strike a nerve.

Valfar put it perfectly, as he always struck me as a level-headed individual, and it should have ended there.

Now no more talk of politics. I love Canada. I love America too, in some ways. We both have our faults, but we are both great nations.

Maybe you should take Jinxx's advice? I told you I didn't want to get into it. I apologized for the ass I was earlier in this thread.

I know for a fact you are a huge super-patriot as you've gone on (and on and on) about how great Canada is in a chat we had, which leads me to believe you feel superior to me, being a stupid American (you flat out called American pride dumb). That was what originally perturbed me. I believe in equality. That doesn't mean you can't be proud, but it doesn't give you right to put yourself on a pedestal.

I didn't want to get back into politics, but you pushed my buttons and I think you were aware of it when you did it. If you had watched the Team America video that that guy reposted you would have seen that it not only glorifies America's victories but America's shames (such as slavery and the atom bomb). When you called his pride stupid, you really irked me. Add insult to injury when you mentioned the "American Thread" which I created and a Mod deleted (online moderators - absolute power corrupts absolutely. I wish they were all as kind and logical as Jen).

I understand that this thread is a simple roll call, and again I do apologize for the prick I acted like earlier. But that should have taught you that when you bash on other people for their nationality, particularly a country I happen to live in, you strike a nerve.

Valfar put it perfectly, as he always struck me as a level-headed individual, and it should have ended there.

Now no more talk of politics. I love Canada. I love America too, in some ways. We both have our faults, but we are both great nations.

I never felt superior to you or any American so please don't manipulate my thoughts or opinions on the matter. I like you Cloud so I won't read past the first paragraph in this post I am quoting. I don't get all this hoopla, but I honestly don't care in the end. You obviously took my teasing seriously.

I am moving on. I am bored of this thread.

Last edited:
I never felt superior to you or any American so please don't manipulate my thoughts or opinions on the matter. I like you Cloud so I won't read past the first paragraph in this post I am quoting. I don't get all this hoopla, but I honestly don't care in the end.

I am moving on. I am bored of this thread.

Takes one to know one.

Well? :tap.....

American's have been flying the flag alot since 9/11. We are at war as well. We also have memorial day/veteren's day, flag day, fourth of July. A number of reasons why alot of flags are flown. I have a flag up all the time.

American's have been flying the flag alot since 9/11. We are at war as well. We also have memorial day/veteren's day, flag day, fourth of July. A number of reasons why alot of flags are flown. I have a flag up all the time.

But it has a skull on it... :naughty

Takes one to know one.

Damn it, Eli!:mad:

cats-fighting-with-text.jpg

I am Canadian but currently live in the US in A.

I wouldnt be able to collect exclusive Sideshow/Hot Toys if I still lived in Toronto.. F Canada Customs.

customs arent that bad in canda. if a u.s. seller shippes to you threw ups you will file for bank ruptsy, usps is not bad at all.l got a hot toys predator 2 from a member here and shipping was cheap and inly paid $15 at the door that just because he didnt make it as under $30 value,and it was a big box.it depends on how the person in the u.s. ships.and yes im in canada aswell.

I think you mean F Fedex, DHL and UPS. Canada Customs charges (In all of my experience) 5% GST and a $5 handling fee. Nothing different from what an American will pay.

Example: I once bought a $99 item from the MGM store, they shipped via DHL, I paid $35 in fees.

Example 2: I bought my 1:2 HCG Endo bust (valued at $700 from the States) via USPS/Canada Post and paid a total of $40 in fees.

DHL, Fedex and UPS charge their own "mafia" (they call it a brokerage fee :rolleyes:) fee ............... its beyond me why they still get away with it.

yes l hate ups the owners people who set the prices should be shot.5 years ago me and my old man bought a 1970 dodge charger to restore and l bought 2 charger restoration guides,2 1/4 inch thick books, $60 shipped threw ups,and when they came l had to pay another $30, just for 2 damn books.never again have l used ups and never will.

As a canadian, I hate paying for customs with passion. That is all.

As a Canadian who lives on the border with the US (and has both a US post office box and a US mailing address) I lived to get "around it". :naughty

may want to google "Ship Happens" when bringing the larger items into BC Canada (maybe a 1 to 1.5 hour drive from downtown Vancouver).

Hey i have a serious question. How much is Shipping from SSC to Canada for 1/6 Figures? I've been searching the Forums for Hours and the only result I got was $88 for a Spiderman PF.

I live in Van.

Back