Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got MW3 today! But, I'm not opening or playing it until I finish Batman Arkham City! :panic:

spawn killing is getting bad. I went in to 2 games yesterday and was killed instantly. The other team was spread out in the spawn areas. I just left. But it happened again later int he day, sucks.

People are starting to figure out the spots in the maps to do that, it's gonna get worse as time goes on. Thats why it's time for some new maps to change things up a bit. Imo

U guys ever do private matches? Can be quite fun.

I played with my friends yesterday and we all had juggernaut armor, its pretty hilarious cos everyone is trying to kill everybody but its quite hard to do so.

On DLCs & new map packs, I'm kinda bumped that Elite is still not ready for the PC...I cant even sign up.

I get spawn killed alot more in BF3 than MW3, but it's actually an option in BF3 to do so if you want to take the risk of spawning on your team that is in active combat.

But there's also the usual annoying spawn death that I find happens more in BF3.

The thing I hate most is how it pits you in a game on the losing side for two second and then it's over.. More frustrating than spawning on top of a grenade! (which happens quite a bit in bf3 sadly)

I get spawn killed alot more in BF3 than MW3, but it's actually an option in BF3 to do so if you want to take the risk of spawning on your team that is in active combat.

But there's also the usual annoying spawn death that I find happens more in BF3.

yes same here bf3 spawn killing is so bad happend in Bf2 as well.

The thing I hate most is how it pits you in a game on the losing side for two second and then it's over.. More frustrating than spawning on top of a grenade! (which happens quite a bit in bf3 sadly)

Ahh, mate, it's the worst! First, you don't have the option to back out of the lobby if it's a map you don't like, 2nd you're on the losing team and 3rd it's 10 seconds from the end!

I'm selling my MW3 for $40 shipped in the US if anyone is interested. It's just not for me. Everything is mint. Only played for a few hours.

What I'd really like is a way to choose maps for your own playlist! There's 3-4 maps I actually like, so getting put in games with trash maps is quite frustrating. I wonder if it is too late for them to add something like this.

What I'd really like is a way to choose maps for your own playlist! There's 3-4 maps I actually like, so getting put in games with trash maps is quite frustrating. I wonder if it is too late for them to add something like this.

I dislike them all equally for the most part, but I agree that that would be a good feature.

I agree about the maps...most are complete trash. I enjoy playing on just a handful of maps and if I get thrown into a lobby for a map I don't like I usually back out unless the game is in progress. The new map packs better not disappoint.

I've been playing MW3 for a few days, and it's a blast! If any of you guys want to play spec ops survival on co-op, feel free to add me on the PSN. My ID is blade7117.

I actually like more maps in this game than I did black ops. On black ops it was all summit and nuketown, on mw3 I like carbon + lockdown + resistance + hardhat and dome. Somehow I always feel like I get trash maps like bakaara the most though.

I have to say Im playing this more than any FPS Ive ever played in the past and its simply due to the maps. As a whole I don't really hate any map on this one. .... they just need a "NukeTown" in the first map pack release ... :monkey1

Back