Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope all cheaters get this and never play.
they diserve it all. people got to cheat to be good ____ing ____ heads.

I see guys with prestige 10 already pfffttt and I own them all on the field.
they are not worthy of that title.

STFU _____. you play with mouse and keyboard on PS3 or XBOX so you're no better than any other cheater.

STFU _____. you play with mouse and keyboard on PS3 or XBOX so you're no better than any other cheater.

ps3 and xbox give you the choise to use mouse aim so I use it.

trust me I am not the only one using it.

u just suck at MW3 so you _____.

if you suck so bad with the controler why dont you try a frag fx with reminds me they make the shark 360 now for xbox.

got one coming for my xbox now.

[ame]https://youtu.be/_Nm-USvtHDc[/ame]

ps3 and xbox give you the choise to use mouse aim so I use it.

trust me I am not the only one using it.

u just suck at MW3 so you _____.

if you suck so bad with the controler why dont you try a frag fx with reminds me they make the shark 360 now for xbox.

got one coming for my xbox now.

https://youtu.be/_Nm-USvtHDc

youre a loser. get some real skills homie.

Was just in a match with lag and a handful of virgins calling each other bad names.

Somewhere in there a fun game exists.

*runs, doesn't walk, back to BF3. :lol

Apparently the double xp and token is for elite users. I havent upgraded yet...still using the free version of elite.

My god they patched the fmg's like no other. They're almost unusable now. Even if your crosshair is on them somehow it still misses.

Glad to see less type95-RDS-cornercampers though.

My god they patched the fmg's like no other. They're almost unusable now. Even if your crosshair is on them somehow it still misses.

Glad to see less type95-RDS-cornercampers though.

What's funny is that the akimbo was really the only answer the striker at close range, they dumbed down the akimbo and do nothing to the striker. Lame!

That's true, now there's even more striker spamming. They should put a fire cap limit on it similar to the HS10 from black ops.

That's true, now there's even more striker spamming. They should put a fire cap limit on it similar to the HS10 from black ops.

Something, I mean damn enough already! You know that people have _____ed about it. So when are we going to see some DLC, I paid good money for the elite and got about 10 months left, I bet they start dropping it in z few months so you got to pay another $50 to get the rest of it

spawn killing is getting bad. I went in to 2 games yesterday and was killed instantly. The other team was spread out in the spawn areas. I just left. But it happened again later int he day, sucks.

Back