Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I now see why COD makes so much money, on amazon the RRP is £54.99 where as five other big franchise titles were £49.99.

So what makes this one franchise so special that it can charge more than the standard of all other franchises?

COD is good but not good enough to charge more than a bunch of others.

I now see why COD makes so much money, on amazon the RRP is £54.99 where as five other big franchise titles were £49.99.

So what makes this one franchise so special that it can charge more than the standard of all other franchises?

Plus the prices stay high months after its release. Rip off. Never bothered buying these games. Rent, complete in 5 hours, next game...

I think the best one to come out was World at War. I bought it new the week it was released at Best Buy for $35. I think I played that campaign the most.

Considering the hundreds of hours people get out of these games in multiplayer alone it's worth it. Yeah, it's $5 more, but who still plays brink or crisis 2 anymore...

Plus the prices stay high months after its release. Rip off. Never bothered buying these games. Rent, complete in 5 hours, next game...

Thats because these games arent made for there single player campaigns there made for there competitive multiplayer modes which is why the prices never come down. When you beat it in 5 hours and move on to the next game theres still a million gamers playing online who havent even given the single player mode a slight thought.

I think the best one to come out was World at War. I bought it new the week it was released at Best Buy for $35. I think I played that campaign the most.

for me, l still think COD 2 was the best campaign, followed by WAW.

COD 3 on the other hand was horrible in every way, defenitely the worst COD to date.

Thats because these games arent made for there single player campaigns there made for there competitive multiplayer modes which is why the prices never come down. When you beat it in 5 hours and move on to the next game theres still a million gamers playing online who havent even given the single player mode a slight thought.

lol i didnt even complete the story mode yet on black ops and i dont think i ever will :lol

lol i didnt even complete the story mode yet on black ops and i dont think i ever will :lol

Yeah see I dont blame you, which Im actually the opposite though. I know the campaigns are so short I try and finish them quickly because I know once I get into multiplayer I'll never see the single player mode again. I have my black ops set up in the menus so that when I turn it on it bypasses all the other modes and goes right to the multiplayer menues. I have a few friends that havent touched the single player games since Modern Warfare 1.

survival mode looks fun, cant wait to play it online with some friends i wonder if its just 2 players though

Back