Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm playing on the PC and I miss blackops dedicated server support for ranked matches. Having only 1 yellow bar of connectivity sucks.

Went to the Bestbuy midnight release, stood in line and drank with a few buddies...and I've been playing through the campaign.

What a great ____ing game. The campaign has had me get the chills and bugging out the whole time.

So worth waiting in line, plus a free t-shirt :D

Hey Freaks check out my unboxing of the CE over here in Oz. Gamertag is BruceCamblzChin if you wanna ad me!

:peace:peace:peace

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl70CFi6aqI[/ame]

Welp, just got back from gamestop and played a couple of TDM matches with my friends.

It's good. Nothing spectacular or groundbreaking. More of the same-old. Which is my biggest problem with the game. They couldn't of even made a couple new sound effects for the guns, or your footsteps? The graphics (though better then blops) are the same as MW2, I'll admit that the Campaign's graphics look better then the multiplayers graphics. Other then that it's just COD. I've been playing COD on Xbox since COD2 debuted as a launch title so I am a "veteran" :lol but they break them out so fast that they have lost that little spark of excitement you get when you play a new COD.

All I can say is that I got what I expected. I'm not disappointed or amazed, I'm just un-suprised. I'll definitely be putting A LOT more time on BF (been playing BF for ages) then this though.

EDIT: Why does your health seem so cut down on this game and the movement SO slow? It feels like I'm playing team swat on Halo 2 mixed with fat-kid on Halo 3. :lol

Last edited:
So far, it's decided to just be lag city, and they're continuing with the tradition of the UMP being overpowered as hell. Yay.

Yeah, best connection I got is 2 yellow bars......damn laggy.
I'm using UMP but I dont really find that powerful, can't wait to unlock all the guns so I can test all of them out properly.

Last edited:
Played for a couple of hours once I got back last night. Did the campaign up to hunter killer but wil start again as I had the volume down! Multiplayer is wicked as usual! Can't wait to get home tonight an give it a good go. First impressions are that it's really good!

I'm so weak. I got it at the midnight launch, along with this cool steelbook that futureshop was giving away for free

CoD%20MW3%20steelbook%20outside.png

Last edited:
Welp, just got back from gamestop and played a couple of TDM matches with my friends.

It's good. Nothing spectacular or groundbreaking. More of the same-old. Which is my biggest problem with the game. They couldn't of even made a couple new sound effects for the guns, or your footsteps? The graphics (though better then blops) are the same as MW2, I'll admit that the Campaign's graphics look better then the multiplayers graphics. Other then that it's just COD. I've been playing COD on Xbox since COD2 debuted as a launch title so I am a "veteran" :lol but they break them out so fast that they have lost that little spark of excitement you get when you play a new COD.

All I can say is that I got what I expected. I'm not disappointed or amazed, I'm just un-suprised. I'll definitely be putting A LOT more time on BF (been playing BF for ages) then this though.

EDIT: Why does your health seem so cut down on this game and the movement SO slow? It feels like I'm playing team swat on Halo 2 mixed with fat-kid on Halo 3. :lol
Im glad im not the only one who feels the sound fx could have been jazzed up a little. I personally dont like the sound of the grenade landing which has been the same for a long time.
Reviews are pretty much what I thought they'd be like. Will pick this up around christmas time when its a bit cheaper.
Can anyone confirm if you actually see yourself change scope on the multiplayer?
The first vid footage shown where it shows you flicking the scope over is a nice touch.

Back