Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are people ordering a product they have yet to see?

...I guess the name alone gets folks excited...

yeah man, come on its Modern Warfare...how much are they really going to change. Its going to be the same game with a few tweaks here and there more or less. I dont mean any disrespect to MW3, but it will truthfully be more of the same.

yeah man, come on its Modern Warfare...how much are they really going to change. Its going to be the same game with a few tweaks here and there more or less. I dont mean any disrespect to MW3, but it will truthfully be more of the same.

:lecture Exactly. Some new perks, weapons, and maps. I'm going to play the hell out of it, but if anyone here is expecting them to re-invent the genre they're not thinking clearly. I really want to see where they'll go once they close out this story. How many more games can they milk from the Soap/Price story??

Considering the past four games' awesomeness, do you really need to see anything to know it's good? :dunno The only people who won't like this it seems are the people who are like "BATTLEFIELD ARE TEH GRAETZ" all the time :lol

now tell me this doesn't look badass!!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coiTJbr9m04&hd=1"]YouTube - ‪Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reveal Trailer‬‏[/ame]

I'll get this eventually but I'm not going to when it comes out. Just don't want to spend the money on a game that people take advantage of so badly. If it appears they've done something to fix it so people have to actually play the game correctly and there is little lag I'll get it.

I stopped being impressed by game trailers a long time ago. I'll be impressed if the developers give us a Beta that shows us what they're doing to improve the game.

I'll get this eventually but I'm not going to when it comes out. Just don't want to spend the money on a game that people take advantage of so badly. If it appears they've done something to fix it so people have to actually play the game correctly and there is little lag I'll get it.

:goodpost::goodpost: MW3 will trump this in every aspect. My money will go towards MW3...not another COD rehash.

Looks FREAKING awesome. And those character designs....Hot Toys, get the license and start cranking out some Modern Warfare figures already!

I think I may rent it for campaign and that's it. Thats all I really want at this point, the MP has got to the point where is just crap.

I think I may rent it for campaign and that's it. Thats all I really want at this point, the MP has got to the point where is just crap.

That may be what I do as well. If the MP is fixed I'll get it but if not I'm not gonna waste the money.

Back