Call of duty ghost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must buy atleast one COD game, just to experience it for yourself. You may not like the online multiplayer at 1st because its so quick, I remember watching my brothers 1st time COD experience playing MW2 & he was getting destroyed but when he eventually got used to it he loved it.

Saying that my 1st COD experience was MW1 & I remember getting annihilated 1st playing that but I eventually got pretty good at it & man I loved that game.

Lol...I remember skipping many classes because of all-nightes when Modern Warfare 1 came out back in 2007. Oh man, that game was perfect IMO. I recommend playing that one over the rest of them. The campaign has some of the best missions in the whole series, and the online was the most balanced (at least as far as the ridiculous killstreaks getting created).

Yeah, CoD 4 was fantastic. Only problem now is that it's hard to find a lobby that's not hacked these days.

Yeah MW1 was awesome. I bought it by mistake because I wasn't into FPS at the time, it was all about FIFA for me back then but my brother-in-law told me to go buy a game. I think was something like Medal Of Honour but ended up getting MW1 by mistake but man I got hooked. It was so much fun.

MW1 was definitely the best in the series for me. Online wise the games were balanced the maps were all brilliant the lobby's were friendly.

OMG YES! :yess:

Playing that level was truly one of my favorite moments in gaming.

Awesome! :hi5:

By the way, does anyone know if the Xbox1 and PS4 will have content that is exclusive to their respective console? For example, an additional weapon or additional map?

Can't wait for this game , but I still think cod4 has had the best campaign to date aswell making you feel as though you are there.
The other campaigns seem to be a tad bland.
I will give online a whirl but that is not the reason I buy the game as I only play free for all and it is a matter of time before they start sitting in corners boosting and then I spend the entire match hunting them down.
Also all that no scoping needs to stop and they should just do games that are no scope matches.

I agree with all here that COD4 was the best of the bunch. The SP and MP were perfect. "Death from above" was my favorite level. The way it looked like the kind of stuff you'd see in videos. It was awesome. COD4 is what got me started on 1/6 collecting.

I have no interest in COD Ghost though. I'm burned out on the franchise. BF4 for me.

i must say its pretty funny to see people say they;re all "the same", while critiquing the differences and then naming which one is better than the others :lol ...

i must say its pretty funny to see people say they;re all "the same", while critiquing the differences and then naming which one is better than the others :lol ...

Not that funny really. Everyone is mostly agreeing that CoD 4 is the best of the series. That was 5 CoDs ago. The cookie cutter sequels didn't start until recent years.

All ghillied up was immense. But I preferred the gulag and the only easy day was yesterday in MW2.

I still cant believe they killed soap. I havent touched any modern warfare single player since. Its ruined it for me. it was one major character death too many. overkill, literally :lol

All good choices but my favorite mission level was "the hornets nest". That level was intense, running and gunning through the favela and the rooftop ending was superb! :rock

Looking forward for CoD Ghosts!

Back