CALIFORNIA COLLECTORS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just dug up this old thread. Fellow Californian here, right outside of the SFV to be specific. What does everyone do to minimize the risk of their 1:6 figures from falling over during an earthquake? Any tips for securing them down somehow?

Thanks.

Just dug up this old thread. Fellow Californian here, right outside of the SFV to be specific. What does everyone do to minimize the risk of their 1:6 figures from falling over during an earthquake? Any tips for securing them down somehow?

Thanks.

Honestly, not much to do. You can secure the shelving or whatever but the figures are still pretty loose in there. I tried sticking the stands down with poster putty and it works, but we've only had mild ones for a while. If a big one hits it's over. Im ventura county btw

Ventura County here! You guys gota admit, Cali weather = the best

Now I am in Huntington Beach Ca, Southern Cali is the best! Cool weather, I live a mile from the beach and its surf city so the place is popping with women lol. Never leave!! Always low 70's

Back