CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: INVINCIBLE Action Figure - Hannibal Lecter and mask

Just a quick update. officially opening back up for commissions. PM me for a quote. :) Thanks!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: INVINCIBLE Action Figure - Hannibal Lecter and mask

Something I work on while I'm up in the middle of the night :/ thanks for looking!

750ae75d3fd7736254588a4a6b0f8671_zpsd30d6075.jpg

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations:Hannibal Lecter and mask - THE MAXX WIP

Awesome! And with a newborn I'm guessing you get a lot of time in the middle of the night to work :lol

Thanks! haha yea, pretty much. I've rocked her to sleep in her carrier with my foot while sculpting at the same time.

Awesome! And with a newborn I'm guessing you get a lot of time in the middle of the night to work :lol

That Maxx is awesome! Are you doing the full body or just the torso? (You gotta do those giant, ridiculous feet!)

I loved the animated MTV show back in the day.

That Maxx is awesome! Are you doing the full body or just the torso? (You gotta do those giant, ridiculous feet!)

I loved the animated MTV show back in the day.

Thanks! Its going to be a bust with a sculpted base. I would really like to do a full body sculpture :)

Like a boss :lecture

LOL yes sir!

heya Caine - i love the new Jason Lives set - here's my paint-up of one of your sculpts :) i just need to finish up the mask, but the headstone, machete and spear are done and i must say you did an AWESOME job on this entire set :)

Thanks for posting man! Everything looks top notch!

Here's something Old, not sure if I've posted, but I've just recently replaced the shield.

Scratch made fiberglass helmet.

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : THE MAXX WIP -1:1 JUDGE DREDD HELMET

Recently completed commission of Akeem from Coming to America. Thanks for looking!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : 1:1 JUDGE DREDD HELMET - Coming to America

You really knocked this one out the park brother! This is my favorite Eddie Murphy film for sure. Interested to see what the owner comes up with for the outfit, that's a tough one lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice...unexpected but nice..:)

Coming to America is one of my all time favorite comedies, really love this sculpt! Would be interested if it's offered up, either way can't wait to see a figure of Prince Akeem.

Back