CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : 1:1 DREDD HELMET/Coming to America/SHOCKER action figu

This isn't 1/6 scale, but still kinda fun to look at! I've made a few masks and this was sculpted to be a hooded latex half mask. My weird sad, skin textured, skull guy who's sweating and stuff...yea. Thanks for looking!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : 1:1 DREDD HELMET/Coming to America/SHOCKER action figu

Hey all! Back with some more work! Just finished my Goosebumps HAUNTED MASK sculpture. :) Thanks for looking!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : Kevin Costner (Eliot Ness) - THE HAUNTED MASK

great work man - love the skull guy

Haha gosebumps!!! I remember that mask from when I was a kid. Awesome work, it looks identical to the real one

Amazing stuff man! I was a huge Goosebumps fan as a kid. That mask looks great. Brings back a lot of memories.

Goosebumps!!!!! I love the sadkull mask too! Amazing work as always, dude!

Hey all! Back with some more work! Just finished my Goosebumps HAUNTED MASK sculpture. :) Thanks for looking!

Dude now that brings back some memories!!! Amazing job!

Damn man, just incredible work. I'm a bit too old for Goosebumps, but regardless the detail on him is staggering :rock

The Goosebumps mask is so awesome! I remember that episode and all I remember was I wanted one of those masks lol! Excellent job Alex!

Haha gosebumps!!! I remember that mask from when I was a kid. Awesome work, it looks identical to the real one

Thanks man! I did my best to recreate the mask. They seemed to have used several different masks in the episode, so it was a challenge getting what I thought was a good likeness.

Amazing stuff man! I was a huge Goosebumps fan as a kid. That mask looks great. Brings back a lot of memories.

Thank you!

Goosebumps!!!!! I love the sadkull mask too! Amazing work as always, dude!

Thanks! I don't get to sculpt full scale very often. Hope to try a good human likeness soon. :)

Dude now that brings back some memories!!! Amazing job!

Thank you!

Damn man, just incredible work. I'm a bit too old for Goosebumps, but regardless the detail on him is staggering :rock

Thanks buddy!

The Goosebumps mask is so awesome! I remember that episode and all I remember was I wanted one of those masks lol! Excellent job Alex!

Thanks man! I've always wanted them too, especially this one, but the only option has been a mass produced version that is now very rare and expensive (which I used to own) , or a custom mask made by a small company located in houston (very close to me actually) , but its kinda crummy and also expensive. lol. So I figured it was time to just make one myself! :)

Not sure if I ever posted this here, but I completed a commission of the myers mask from part 5 and in collaboration with the owner, it is now available!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...halloween-5-revenge-michael-myers-sculpt.html

45f913deb88e02e1dec9543859a8ba65_zps05c9f9e3.jpg

Hey all! here is another recently completed commission of the character Sol from the film Doomsday! It was quite fun putting some expression into a sculpt! Thanks for looking!

I thought if anyone could bring this sculpt to life it would be you.
It was a bit obscure and a little more challenging, but I think you nailed it my friend.

You continue to get better with each portrait.

Thanks Caine for a great sculpt and microphone. :clap :clap

solrisingsample2_zps1ecdd15e.jpg

Looking forward to this figure release and getting this guy his mo-hawk, tatts, outfit and more to make him complete.

Now I remember this film. Just looked it up! Great work as always brother! :duff

Thanks man! :)

I thought if anyone could bring this sculpt to life it would be you.
It was a bit obscure and a little more challenging, but I think you nailed it my friend.

You continue to get better with each portrait.

Thanks Caine for a great sculpt and microphone. :clap :clap

Looking forward to this figure release and getting this guy his mo-hawk, tatts, outfit and more to make him complete.

Thank YOU, and Glad you like it man!

Yet another completed commission! Hope I haven't posted this already. This was sculpted bald in order to be wigged of course. :) The subject was an Asian cosplayer. My first female sculpt, and honestly, my most difficult commission yet. Thanks for looking!

Hey all, yet another piece to show! Rorschach head and hat from WATCHMEN! This is going to be offered with the grapple gun in collaboration with short round and Yunsil who is producing the clothing set. Here's the thread

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ulpt-grapple-gun-final-sculpt-gun-coming.html

The hat is sculpted very thin and has a close fit to the head. The hat and face mask are textured to simulate fabric. Thanks for looking!

85faac5e1e980d07683b9ce05230faea_zpse414da50.jpg

Back