CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : 1:1 JUDGE DREDD HELMET - Coming to America

Great sculpt man. Id love to paint that! Will look so sweet with a fur coat and the suit.

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : THE MAXX WIP -1:1 JUDGE DREDD HELMET

You really knocked this one out the park brother! This is my favorite Eddie Murphy film for sure. Interested to see what the owner comes up with for the outfit, that's a tough one lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man! I'm excited to see the final result as well. I hadn't seen the film when i accepted the commission, but I've since watched it and its pretty great :)

Very nice...unexpected but nice..:)

Thanks man :)

Coming to America is one of my all time favorite comedies, really love this sculpt! Would be interested if it's offered up, either way can't wait to see a figure of Prince Akeem.

Thanks man! I think its one of my fav Eddie Murphy films now.

Great sculpt man. Id love to paint that! Will look so sweet with a fur coat and the suit.

Thank you! I'd love to see you paint it! Really I want to send you a blank check and a box full of all my sculpts to paint lol

That sculpt is perfect!!!
Well done - home run there

I really appreciate that man!

looks very nice

Thanks Tinela :)

I especially love seeing customs that come out of left field like that. I never would have thought of a Coming to America figure before seeing this! Shows how wide and deep this hobby can go.

(And great job, by the way!)

I especially love seeing customs that come out of left field like that. I never would have thought of a Coming to America figure before seeing this! Shows how wide and deep this hobby can go.

(And great job, by the way!)

Thanks! I really enjoy working on the obscure choices. And more expressive faces are always fun :)

Hey all! Here is the second in a line of action figures I'm producing to beef up my sculpture portfolio. Thanks for looking!

527669661fe9d2e212693facab5f6ea7_zpsb5458620.jpg

That is awesome! such clean and crisp sculpting :clap

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : THE MAXX WIP -1:1 JUDGE DREDD HELMET

Recently completed commission of Akeem from Coming to America. Thanks for looking!

That is ridiculously awesome!! Easily one of my favs and still the best comedy. If whoever commissioned this didn't ask for Semmi too, though, that's a sin! Can't have Akeem without Semmi!!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : 1:1 DREDD HELMET/Coming to America/SHOCKER action figu

I'd love to see this characters done in full get up...I had a project started a few years ago with some talent around here but the pricing for everything basically priced me out and I had to abandon the whole thing....love the headsculpt tho...would love to own..:)

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : 1:1 DREDD HELMET/Coming to America/SHOCKER action figu

That is ridiculously awesome!! Easily one of my favs and still the best comedy. If whoever commissioned this didn't ask for Semmi too, though, that's a sin! Can't have Akeem without Semmi!!

Thank you! That's true about Semmi, maybe I'll end up working on him sometime down the line :)

I'd love to see this characters done in full get up...I had a project started a few years ago with some talent around here but the pricing for everything basically priced me out and I had to abandon the whole thing....love the headsculpt tho...would love to own..:)

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to seeing the final figure from the owner.

Just a few recent paint-ups of Caine's awesome work :rock :rock :rock

a3ee9534-86f6-4cf3-b4dd-25cf913659ac_zps65ca66f2.jpg

f5b721b7-74b0-4da4-8e8f-84c0e89f2e93_zps36e4d162.jpg
84771d65-a6e2-4e62-ad46-449add2ab30b_zps0b501d7a.jpg

On a DX-10 body
44c332a6-0fe8-45ba-b9cc-756d7d88257a_zpsf9992649.jpg

awesome job on these! thanks for posting!

I guess I haven't posted this yet. Another commission recently completed of Kevin Costner as Eliot Ness from The Untouchables!

and heres some pics of the Jason lives "right out tha' grave" custom I created for the SSF Halloween Contest. Big thanks to Peteskywalker for the awesome clothes set! :)

Thanks for looking!

I guess I haven't posted this yet. Another commission recently completed of Kevin Costner as Eliot Ness from The Untouchables!

Nice work.:clap :clap :clap

Like to see him with hat and full outfit. Hope this person posts some finished pictures.:pray:

You are insanely good at what you do.

That Costner is great :rock :rock :rock

Back