Cable PF and Com.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did Jim Lee! :wink1:

Yes Jim lee, liefeld, Andy kubert, Adam kubert, Marc silvestri, McFarlane (yes he drew cable) and the guy who did the cable mini series in the 90s was awesome. Looked like Jim lee art! These are my pics! I'm not a fan of the guy who sculpted the punisher comiquette. The arms and head all looked weird to me. Maybe he looked to real, I prefer fake comic 90s image art style!

Yes Jim lee, liefeld, Andy kubert, Adam kubert, Marc silvestri, McFarlane (yes he drew cable) and the guy who did the cable mini series in the 90s was awesome. Looked like Jim lee art! These are my pics! I'm not a fan of the guy who sculpted the punisher comiquette. The arms and head all looked weird to me. Maybe he looked to real, I prefer fake comic 90s image art style!

Dude if THAT is what you want you should buy Bowen statues dude.

The best artist that has ever done Cable is John Romita Jr. I pray to whatever gods there may be that the PF is based on his art.

Cable_Nicieza_romita1_1.jpg

4403681_1.jpg

tumblr_m8kclkd70f1r5fe0fo1_1280.jpg

Cable_cover_pencils_to_paint_by_DeanWhite.jpg

The best artist that has ever done Cable is John Romita Jr. I pray to whatever gods there may be that the PF is based on his art.

Cable_Nicieza_romita1_1.jpg

4403681_1.jpg

tumblr_m8kclkd70f1r5fe0fo1_1280.jpg

Cable_cover_pencils_to_paint_by_DeanWhite.jpg

Romita Jr.'s art wouldn't translate well to a 3 dimensional medium. It is to angular; at least if you are aiming for a VERY detailed realistic statue. However, his designs are fantastic.

In the end I am starting to realize we need to trust more in the artists of SSC to EXCEL in THEIR artform.

Looks like a hot mess. Am I seeing a leg up and a dagger/knife on his belt?

Zero interest in a Cable PF.

Im still waiting PATIENTLY for the long over due Daredevil and Juggernaut PF's.

Zero interest in a Cable PF.

Im still waiting PATIENTLY for the long over due Daredevil and Juggernaut PF's.

I agree with 100%. Did you happen to see the custom Jugs on SF? Its amzing in 1/4th. If he were standing upright the sculptor said he would be about 30 inches but hes about 28 inches with his legs spread apart.

Back