Cable PF and Com.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cable is one powerful yet underestimated, not as popular character. He's like a combo of Colossus, Cyclops, and Professor X combined. Would be interesting to see how SSC be able to pull his complex designed costume into production. I'll love to buy a Cable and Apocalypse Comiquette or PF.

Cable is one powerful yet underestimated, not as popular character. He's like a combo of Colossus, Cyclops, and Professor X combined. Would be interesting to see how SSC be able to pull his complex designed costume into production. I'll love to buy a Cable and Apocalypse Comiquette or PF.

cyclops is his old man

Man no new info on this. I keep hunting and nothing anyone know anything?Maybe a inside scoop on this?

Saw this over at SF. Could this be our first glimpse at a Cable PF?

pictures-29_zps99a7f959.jpg

Trying to find where that artwork was taken at the moment...

Edit:

Found it...

CableMessiah.GIF

Close enough. :lol

Last edited:
I hope this is cable! I want a rob liefeld cable since he is the creator of this guy. Would love to get him to sign it someday :)

OMG you made me laugh SO HARD!!!! LOL

They will NEVER EVER use Liefeld's art other then MAYBE a costume. Any statue based off of his anatomy and figure work would be hideous.

And the feet would probably snap or more likely it wouldn't have any feet :)

Lol and there's better not do a statue of the classic liefield captain america lol the chest was so huge it would have to be hollow

Back