Cable PF and Com.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just interested to see the take on it. It does have alot of potential. They should put him in to fit pose and basewise with others so people want to get him to finish the collection.

With so many great pieces in development im afraid cable would prolly get pushed down the list for me personally but still color me intrigued.

Cable is cool. It is great SSC is making this piece. Will look great with Gambit, Rogue, Cyclops and Colossus. (If all in PF.)

Gambit PF , Rogue PF, Cyclops PF, Jean Grey PF, and Cable PF vs Apocalypse PF. Add Wolvie PF for those who are fans. To be fair, they can make Dark Angel PF to be one of Apocalypse's 4 horsemen.

and he’s going to be BIG.

Big? Does that mean something like:

cable.gif

or

Romita_Cable.jpg

You know, one of his classic beefier outfits?
Either way, once we do get a Cable PF then I'll be patiently waiting for:

6d01641652725036c5599510bbf9205763b49de5.jpg

Wow, I did not know this was coming, and a PF to boot, this is awesome news to me.. 1 dream character I did not think SS would make in the format.. looking foward to seeing how it turns out

I want him and deadpool together in PF form love that series!

As long as the design isn't flawed you can def count me in on a cable PF...I especially like the BIG part in the SSC answer as cables design should be big and bulky.

Back