Cable Bowen Statue Preview...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow! bowen is really stepping it up lately! :horror

yeah,I have been hearing that alot lately.Just look at the Hulkbuster and Modern Nova

90% of the time, it has been Nash saying it. :lol

Seriously, though, to have a comic accurate version of Liefield Cable, his thighs need to be as big as two semi trucks duct-taped together and he must be covered head-to-toe in pouches.

90% of the time, it has been Nash saying it. :lol

Seriously, though, to have a comic accurate version of Liefield Cable, his thighs need to be as big as two semi trucks duct-taped together and he must be covered head-to-toe in pouches.

Don't forget the kevlar baby vest that Cable wears in combat!

:lol It's not up for order yet, so I don't think anyone knows. I'm pretty sure those are sneak preview pics :naughty

No price yet. The deluxe will probably run a tad more, but at the high end of the BD spectrum, I'd say ~$280'ish.

prizes on the latest bowen statues are a bit up.The get close to Pf's prices.

Incase you missed it, Randy put up a preview on SM forum. I for one am stoked:

dhe87d.jpg

update: new teaser pics posted of deluxe version:
4imo8w.jpg

I was thinking of going with the Kotobukiya Version but the Bowen beats it, sign me up for the Bowen
https://

I really like that Sentinel version....I just wish it wasn't Cable on top. Maybe this is the beginning of a bunch of statues with Sentinel parts...

This will be my first Bowen piece in a few months... the Sentinel head means it'll fit right into my X-Men vs dio series.

Now all I need to do is cook up a story to tell my chums about why there are two Sentinel heads when the dio series says "vs The Sentinel" :eek:

Back