Cable Bowen Statue Preview...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New teaser pics posted of the deluxe version on sentinel head...*droooooooooooool*

4imo8w.jpg

That's the one I like. The way I remember Cable when first in the original X-force. Better looking costume too, less yellow. If this is a limited ES Exclusive, may get this version.

I take it you missed the Planet Hulk statue then.
Nope.But the greatest from bowen this year in my opinion are jim lee's jean grey and now cable.Hulks good too.definitely buying a hulk but i cant decide which.Will also get the Bucky captain america

What do you guys think of the Kotobukiya version of Cable? I love it! but idk which to choose... the base is better on the Bowen version

I have mixed feelings on Kotobukiya stuff...quality is an issue for me on their stuff. Their Cable looks decent, but like you said, the bowen base is a hundred times better. And the face on the koto version looks a tad "i need to poop"'ish.

Is there any way Randy could put a 'timed' flashing l.e.d light into sents head. Make it seems like sparks flashing? Does Sent even light up?

And there is no way this:

dhe87d.jpg

can compare to this:

4imo8w.jpg

Base on the exclusive kicks all sorts of ass too. Exclusive on this piece seems a must.

Just curious, is Cable in blue/yellow from Uncanny X-Men (which I missed) and the exclusive with brown from New Mutants/X-Force during his intro (which I read)?

not sure, but the blue/yellow combo actually reminds me of Cannonball...I swear its the same costume...

And there is no way this:

dhe87d.jpg

can compare to this:

4imo8w.jpg

Base on the exclusive kicks all sorts of ass too. Exclusive on this piece seems a must.

exclusive's got too many things going on!...takes away from the main point which is Cable but each to their own, I guess!...but still, YOU'RE WRONG!:p

I want to see the exclusive in a single photo shot before I judge, but I still think the outfit on the exclusives offers more contrast and variation to add to the overall dynamic quality of the piece. The non-ex (blue/yellow) seems repetitive to me.

Just curious, is Cable in blue/yellow from Uncanny X-Men (which I missed) and the exclusive with brown from New Mutants/X-Force during his intro (which I read)?

Thats actually a smart move, because X fan will end up buying both. Some other company should take note...fire hydrant exclusives, 'lol'.

The EX looks sick. Now, get on that Winter Soldier already. Cable and WS are the 2 statues I'm looking forward to the most by BD.

Back