Cable Bowen Statue Preview...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like some of bowen's statues alot, and they are easy to display.

Bowen is hit or miss for me. Some of thier stuff, like the hulks, is so great it hurts. Some are great but I dont care for the character, and others are just kinda ehh...

Personally I like the Bowen Size. Easy to display!

Gotta +1 this one...Not like a SS piece where you need to draw up a blueprint of your display and orchestrate a mass re-design to get it to fit. A BD piece can always be thrown in somewhere and still look schaweeet. :rock

Looking forward to this piece. I only hope Randy offers a sentinel base with this modern sculpt. It doesn't look the same without it.

Bowen is hit or miss for me. Some of thier stuff, like the hulks, is so great it hurts. Some are great but I dont care for the character, and others are just kinda ehh...

What company isnt?

hey G! stop hanging out at the internet cafe. lol. jk! i hope you're enjoying your vacation!

New teaser pics posted of the deluxe version on sentinel head...*droooooooooooool*

4imo8w.jpg

Wonder if this'll fit in with the SS Dio Series since they are about the same scale... Over @ SF there was talk of a 4th X-Men v Sentinel dio a short while back... this might do nicely till that arrives, if SS has any more plans for that line. I know the series says vs "The Sentinel" ie one sentinel so an additional damaged Sentinel Head might seem a bit superflous but hey :angelsmil

Thoughts?

DSCF0988.jpg

OH
MY
GOD
I want one right now.Its been months since i saw a such great piece from bowen.

Back