Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lighting effects on R2 are fantastic! Even though he is made of plastic he doesn't look like he is which is what matters to me.

UUUUUGGGGGHHHH . . . .

My CP0 has a silver neck.

Pretty sure he's not supposed to.

and my R2's bottom came broken open because one of the inner magnets for the restraining bolts wasn't glued in properly

I know that R2 has little groves for his wheels in the sand.. But how easy and stable would it be to place him off the grooves??? Just would like to have him in a slightly different spot so h can be closer to 3PO

UUUUUGGGGGHHHH . . . .

My CP0 has a silver neck.

Pretty sure he's not supposed to.

and my R2's bottom came broken open because one of the inner magnets for the restraining bolts wasn't glued in properly

C-3PO always has a silver neck.

C-3PO always has a silver neck.

Nope:

Threepio_restraining_bolt.png
[/QUOTE]

Exclusive version converted? I don't even remember placing a wait list for these two. Hmmm.......

I understand what you are saying about the reflection but in these two pics and the ones I posted it looks gold to me. Not silver reflecting gold, but actual gold. I have never known his neck to be silver. Not saying I am certainly correct, I could be wrong. I've seen an original screen used suit in person and it definitely didn't have a silver neck either.

I know that R2 has little groves for his wheels in the sand.. But how easy and stable would it be to place him off the grooves??? Just would like to have him in a slightly different spot so h can be closer to 3PO

No issue whatsoever for R2 but C3P0 is mounted via the traditional metal peg.

Back