Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received it today. they look great!
are these two dents on the left forehead and left chin made in purpose? or this is a damaged product? thanks]

If you look at the first pictures i would think on purpose but if you look at Sideshows production photo's you don't see them.

Serious question: What would be a fair asking price for just the Exclusive C-3P0, including all of the packaging (basically everything but R2)?

The top dent is there for sure, here's a pic of the bottom one.

Ben_3po_luke.png

Oh yeah, if it were a Regular I'd basically say $300-375. But being it's the Exclusive (with its own base)... Just having a hard time coming up with a fair value price for both parties. I'm not the gouging type, but this dude was obviously hard to come by.

I have an Exclusive version I would like to sell, if anyone's interested. Asking price will be high though. :p Don't have it in hand yet, but Sideshow said it should ship any day now, and their shipping center is not far from my location. I have a cat now, and he's already knocked over my Mumm-Ra exclusive, so I can't risk displaying more statues. :/ I'm new here, but have flawless feedback on eBay if anyone is nervous. :)

Back