Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yess....I'm so exited...:

"Dear Ronald *******,

Your pre-order of the C-3PO & R2-D2 PF (Clean Version) (71761) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 22 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Thursday, July 25, 2013. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account."

Seems the waiting time is over....

Same as me. Once the pics arrive, if it looks good, I will be ordering.

have to argue about that with my wife :p I really would let go of my Mark VI to purchase those guys.. but Wifey are fighting against me

My last payment says Aug 25, 2013 should I try and contact them and get my final payment in or do you think they are just shipping clean droids first and Dirty Droids latter ??

Yess....I'm so exited...:

"Dear Ronald *******,

Your pre-order of the C-3PO & R2-D2 PF (Clean Version) (71761) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 22 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Thursday, July 25, 2013. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account."

Seems the waiting time is over....

Fantastic news. My last Flex date is actually July 25. First time my final flex pay fell on the actual processing date. It's been a long wait. Can't wait to get them.

Back