Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, plus I think I may try and do the payment plan for these guys so I am not violated all at once.:lol

Oh, that's a necessity! Of course, my Fall-Dec is full up with HT Avengers already, so I'd be a lot happier STARTING my payments in January than ending then....

Personally, I'd feel a lot more comfortable ordering something this expensive direct from SS than from some guy on Ebay, even if he was $100 cheaper.

Yea, especially when they say sealed.

At least 25 - 50% of my SS items have defects, so to buy a sealed item on ebay is just nuts.

Is C-3PO posable? The proto pics for the reg ver show him with his arms in different positions...

So does the EX for that matter.

???
???​
???​

Agreed, plus I think I may try and do the payment plan for these guys so I am not violated all at once.:lol

This is my first flexpay. I have the funds but just woould rather see them slowly go then one big boom. Also helps keep me honest and not spend more then I should if I know i have a 100.00 flexpay coming. have

It's also nice to know that know I only 575.00 to go know.

I will do this with the Hulk Maquette and may even do it with My Batman PO.

c3poce8.jpg

Feet should be different colors.

Interestingly, their life size figure has two golden feet. They got a lot wrong with that figure, so I certainly wouldn't use it as a basis for checking accuracy, but does anyone know if 3PO's right foot was ever gold?

It's true, C3PO should have a silver foot as well, strange that they didn't get this correct... They do look great though and I can live with it but it would of course be nice if C3PO was movie accurate to this specific scene since the PF has the Tatooine base and all.

guerre-des-etoiles-1977-76-g.jpg

However, it seems that the Sideshow C3PO lifesze figure has the same "error" so I guess Sideshow considers this accurate... I'm not sure which movie the lifesize fugure is supposed to be from though and if the foot could have been changed during/between the movies.

ssc3po02.jpg

Last edited:
Back