Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no chance and I am ahead of you.

I could see the hate flowing if they increased it. They should but they won't.

True. Oh well I will keep dreaming. You never know what will happen. :wink1: if I convert it's great. If not I guess I can live without the ex for this set. Im happy that I got the one I really wanted. MALGUS! :)

It's nice to see some people converting, but I have no regrets cancelling my Ex (and I have every OT PF Ex SS has released) and switching to regular. One base, scuffed up and worn down is how the droids should be represented IMHO.

I doubt they will increase the es but anything is possible for a conversion due to the high price

Sellout - 6/26 - approximately 18:13 GMT or 2:13pm EST

Wait list - 6/26/12
(bold = converted wait list orders)

18:14:50 - swabie2424
18:15:44 - bountyfett
18:16:02 - Took
18:17:52 - ST11138
18:20:15 - Capulet1984
18:23:37 - IrishJedi

18:26:16 - mao86
18:26:23 - Zodach
18:51:58 - chosenone
18:52:48 - vorpoll
18:55:55 - msjedi36
19:02:00 - victorc73
19:02:48 - olivier
19:07:02 - stezz_dout
19:18:42 - badboy074
19:27:xx - newmennium
19:40:02 - dipengrey
19:46:50 - Chaosorb
20:07:51 - something sexy
20:29:23 - Enthus
20:33:xx - wanderlai
20:44:30 - comicbookguy

Wait List - 7/12/12

11:22:38 - MasterSafara

updated

It's nice to see some people converting, but I have no regrets cancelling my Ex (and I have every OT PF Ex SS has released) and switching to regular. One base, scuffed up and worn down is how the droids should be represented IMHO.

There hasn't been a conversion for a few weeks now, if I recall correctly.

Hell yeah! I do like how they look weathered and with some grime. :hi5:

No, that destroys this hobby.

My opinion is that art and beauty are more important than "exclusivity". I can understand that limited pieces make the "game" of collecting more "voluptuous" :lol but for certain massively accepted sculpts they should be going open ES.
Bear in mind that I am new to this and I may be wrong.:)

My opinion is that art and beauty are more important than "exclusivity". I can understand that limited pieces make the "game" of collecting more "voluptuous" :lol but for certain massively accepted sculpts they should be going open ES.

:lecture Well.... pretty much.

:welcome to the forums.

Don't "apologize" for having an opinion around here. Too many people agree with the masses around here so they don't get singled out.

No, you're not the only one who shares in this. I could care less. I like something, I want it in my collection. Could care less if also another million people also like it and have it. Alot of people here have their minds clouded in this hobby and want to feel special with numbers on the bottom of their bases. Planning for their retirement or something I guess....
:wave:rotfl

Then again, I guess it's no different than rare car collectors, or any other collecting hobby.
Then again, cars are way cooler than geeky polystone statues, and more fun to play with. :)

:wink1:

There would be no reason to have such high prices or name something an "exclusive" if it was available to everyone all the time and had no set edition size. I don't care as much about edition sizes as I do about the price I am going to pay. I would hate to pay Sideshow $750 for the droids if they made 5,000 of them and I could get them on eBay for $500 a month after they come out because they made too many of them.

There would be no reason to have such high prices or name something an "exclusive" if it was available to everyone all the time and had no set edition size. I don't care as much about edition sizes as I do about the price I am going to pay. I would hate to pay Sideshow $750 for the droids if they made 5,000 of them and I could get them on eBay for $500 a month after they come out because they made too many of them.

:lecture :exactly:

Back