buying from Amazon.com/.ca questions.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonny88

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a question about buying from Amazon (new to amazon) mostly get my movies from Ebay.

I have read Canadians saying buying from amazon.com and say their prices are cheaper fom sellers (many prices for dvds are) and the say shipping is only slightly more per disc ($3.49 shipping per disc her in canada through .ca) still very exsessive, no combined shipping. in the end prices on ebay can still be better.

I went on Amazon.com and shippping per dvd/blu ray is $12.49 (that is if you can even find an item that will ship to my location in Canada) it always says not avaliable to that location, even items from Amazon.com itself.

So how why in the word would Canadians buy from .com? l read they do all the time, am l missig something sice l am new to that site?

I have a question about buying from Amazon (new to amazon) mostly get my movies from Ebay.

I have read Canadians saying buying from amazon.com and say their prices are cheaper fom sellers (many prices for dvds are) and the say shipping is only slightly more per disc ($3.49 shipping per disc her in canada through .ca) still very exsessive, no combined shipping. in the end prices on ebay can still be better.

I went on Amazon.com and shippping per dvd/blu ray is $12.49 (that is if you can even find an item that will ship to my location in Canada) it always says not avaliable to that location, even items from Amazon.com itself.

So how why in the word would Canadians buy from .com? l read they do all the time, am l missig something sice l am new to that site?

They know. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

I buy from Amazon.com quite often, mostly tv show seasons during their sale promotions and my experiences have only been great doing so. But sometimes if you're buying from a seller which isn't Amazon directly on their site, i.e. Bobs Big Movie Warehouse, they only ship within the states. But if Amazon is the direct seller and they're giving you that error message, then I guess they only ship the product within the states for whatever reason.

Back