Bus Driver Uppercuts Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't make me break your arm. :nono

Yeesh....:(
I have to wonder how much of this crap he deals with on a daily basis. I've told guests who were screaming at, swearing at, and insulting me on the phone to come down to the desk if they want to discuss their problem. Nothing ever came of it, but I've been more than happy to lose my job in those moments, simply because I'd had it with people who think they can talk to me or anyone in my position like that.

I've been in and seen bad situations, alone and with officers, at work when you have a couple seconds to react to a given circumstance and its never easy. 99% of the time you genuinely don't have time to think, you just react, for better or worse. But when you are in danger, or feel threatened you have to choose and choose fast.

People who watch videos of stuff or read articles and then formulate an opinion about how someone "should have" handled it better or how they would have done it :)rolleyes2) annoy me more than anything. You weren't there and you, despite what you say or even think, don't know how you are gonna respond in any threatening situation until you are in it.

To address the comment about the police officer: While I have never worked in law enforcement, I have served in the military. In a situation like that, when someone is approaching you quickly, it is not always prudent to use a non-lethal response. I've seen guys that have received fatal wounds still continue their attack for another few seconds before going down. Mace and a night stick are no deterrent to someone who is looking to do you harm. Trust me, when you fear for your life, you're not thinking about the other guy.

People also talk about excessive force when they see a police officer empty a magazine into a criminal. These people generally are unfamiliar with firearms and have never been in a situation where someone was trying to kill them. Bullets are not the magic death rays that you see in movies; people can take multiple rounds, and if the adrenaline is pumping, or they are on drugs, it won't phase them, and they continue their attack.

:goodpost:

Spot on. :lecture

You can kill 6 people and not get what this lady got. Its sick on her part but life!?!?

https://news.yahoo.com/mom-gets-99-years-prison-gluing-tots-hands-160458042.html

im sorry but this pic made me laugh, the board made me laugh

1793402cc7cbc81c1d0f6a70670062d8.jpg

she kinda deserve it, putting her child in a coma? wtf?
Jocelyn suffered bleeding in her brain, a fractured rib, multiple bruises and bite marks, a doctor testified. Some skin had been torn off her hands, where doctors also found glue residue and white paint chips from the apartment wall.

resource.aspx

poor baby, if this was a man doing that to a strange child people wouldn't think twice, equality of the sexes right?

Last edited:
im sorry but this pic made me laugh, the board made me laugh

1793402cc7cbc81c1d0f6a70670062d8.jpg

she kinda deserve it, putting her child in a coma? wtf?
Jocelyn suffered bleeding in her brain, a fractured rib, multiple bruises and bite marks, a doctor testified. Some skin had been torn off her hands, where doctors also found glue residue and white paint chips from the apartment wall.

resource.aspx

Oh crap I didn't read all of that. I thought it was another overly hyped yahoo story's. Just hang her.

Yeesh....:(

You slapped me. Did you expect me to never wash that cheek again? :dunno

I've been in and seen bad situations, alone and with officers, at work when you have a couple seconds to react to a given circumstance and its never easy. 99% of the time you genuinely don't have time to think, you just react, for better or worse. But when you are in danger, or feel threatened you have to choose and choose fast.

It's almost impossible to convey that to anyone who's never been in that position. I got hired at this hotel because the last guy was afraid of opening the doors for people at night, and I've lost count of the number of people who've told me they could never work this shift.

It's like their brains can't deal with the idea of having to deal with that kind of problem.

People who watch videos of stuff or read articles and then formulate an opinion about how someone "should have" handled it better or how they would have done it :)rolleyes2) annoy me more than anything. You weren't there and you, despite what you say or even think, don't know how you are gonna respond in any threatening situation until you are in it.

Scares the hell out of me, imagining being judged by someone like that for taking action when violence presents itself.

You slapped me. Did you expect me to never wash that cheek again? :dunno

Hugz??

:1-1:

It's almost impossible to convey that to anyone who's never been in that position. I got hired at this hotel because the last guy was afraid of opening the doors for people at night, and I've lost count of the number of people who've told me they could never work this shift.

It's like their brains can't deal with the idea of having to deal with that kind of problem.

Working nights is definitely not for everyone, the crazies really do come out. I've been doing it for ten years now, if I didn't hate the sun so much I would get off it.

Scares the hell out of me, imagining being judged by someone like that for taking action when violence presents itself.

I wanna live in Ponyville. No violence there :lecture

Makes me laugh that @1.57 you can see she pushs him first then the reporter asks her did she act first and she says "I can't answer that I'd have to ask my lawyer"

Bus driver over reacted that's obvious but now he's lost his job and this parasite will probabley get a big payout.

Everyone is dumber for watching and recording that clip.

I'm starting to think the pony bashers are just repressed bronies. That would be much creepier. At least the bronies are out of the closet, and not watching the cartoon at rest areas and in public bathrooms.

Myself, I don't understand why the bronies can't enjoy My Little Pony like normal people, but that's between them and their therapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back