Bus Driver Uppercuts Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame]https://youtu.be/dwbl2UFo73w[/ame]

hahahahaha

Oh God that was great! I am not saying he should have hit a woman, but she had it coming, If I had a penny for every single time Ive seen a woman act like that I would be rich, specially here in FL, hahahaha, that was pretty funny

Mod, please delete this trash....

This site is sucking wind lately when stuff like this makes it on.

why? IF you DONT like it DONT WATCH IT!

This is the girl, that got punched
the fight was about money for the bus fare
[ame]https://youtu.be/ZtEjhxOGJgY[/ame]

Last edited:
For those criticizing, she hit him first and was verbally assaulting him. Whether you agree that he should have hit her or not, he is justified in defending himself. I see in the news clip, they conveniently cut out the part where she smacks him first.

He didn't hit her hard enough. Should've knocked her out, then tossed her ass off the bus and called the police. So the idiots don't misinterpret this post, the woman struck him first.

If you want to talk about SHOULD, he should have ordered her off the bus, and if she refused, called the police or thrown her off. He COULD have hit her harder, and frankly she deserved it, but that would not have been a wise move.

Those of you cheerleading this are utterly disgusting. Even if physically restraining her was totally justifiable (and it probably was), no man that size needs a wind-up punch in the face to do so. That was cowardly and senseless violence.

For those criticizing, she hit him first and was verbally assaulting him. Whether you agree that he should have hit her or not, he is justified in defending himself. I see in the news clip, they conveniently cut out the part where she smacks him first.

I don't think she hit him as much as she pushed him, well it is hard to say because the guy moves in front of the camera, but she doesn't seem to hit him that hard, looks like she pushes his arm,

still, she did yell a lot and did touch him, so yeah, she provoked him,

all of this because of a couple of dollars fare lol

You are perpetuating gender inequality by suggesting that a man behave differently when being physically accosted by a female. Had she been a man and kept provoking him and laying hands on him, I doubt anyone would question whether the driver was justified or not. The only reason this made the news and people are talking about it is because the person who got punched is a woman. The driver made a good point: "If she wants to be a man, then I'm going to treat her like a man." Equality is a two-way street, and you can't choose when you want to be equal and when you do not.

Granted, he could have de-escalated the situation instead of shooting back about having his daughter deal with her. Both parties were making the matter worse by trading barbs with each other. Had he punched her at that point, it would have been totally wrong and unjustified. The minute she laid hands on him, he had the right to defend himself.

Those of you cheerleading this are utterly disgusting. Even if physically restraining her was totally justifiable (and it probably was), no man that size needs a wind-up punch in the face to do so. That was cowardly and senseless violence.

If it makes Star Puffs feel any better, he apparently hits like a girl. An upper cut like that should have laid her out cold, but it didn't.

Moral of this story: Driving a bus makes you soft :lecture

If it makes Star Puffs feel any better, he apparently hits like a girl. An upper cut like that should have laid her out cold, but it didn't.

Moral of this story: Driving a bus makes you soft :lecture

Despite appearances, I think the driver did restrain himself and did not punch her full strength. Either that, or he has really poor punching technique. I'm surprised she didn't move or block it, it was so obviously telegraphed. He wound up his punch like a cartoon character, you could see it coming a mile away.

why? IF you DONT like it DONT WATCH IT!

This is the girl, that got punched
the fight was about money for the bus fare
https://youtu.be/ZtEjhxOGJgY

I wanted to see a fatality. Law gives you the right to defend yourself, doesnt matter the sex or the age of the person. In this case a push vs a Ryu upper cut wouldn't be considered self defense although when you "act a fool" you should be treat like a fool.

You are perpetuating gender inequality by suggesting that a man behave differently when being physically accosted by a female. Had she been a man and kept provoking him and laying hands on him, I doubt anyone would question whether the driver was justified or not. The only reason this made the news and people are talking about it is because the person who got punched is a woman. The driver made a good point: "If she wants to be a man, then I'm going to treat her like a man." Equality is a two-way street, and you can't choose when you want to be equal and when you do not.

Granted, he could have de-escalated the situation instead of shooting back about having his daughter deal with her. Both parties were making the matter worse by trading barbs with each other. Had he punched her at that point, it would have been totally wrong and unjustified. The minute she laid hands on him, he had the right to defend himself.

I would question that response to anyone, especially given same gross disparity in size between the people involved. You have chosen to falsely read my comment as 'how dare he hit a woman'. Beating on a boy or man that size would have been no more justifiable.

Getting pushed and slapped is not the same as delivering a violent blow like that upper cut. People get killed occasionally from such blows in stupid fights like this one. She was endangering people by harassing a bus driver, but again restraining her, not assaulting her was the proper course of action.

He took a childish, ineffectual assault and responded with disproportionate violence. If you can sit their trading insults, casually get up, casually windup and deliver a blow like that, you are hardly engaged in self-defence. You are escalating a situation.

That sort of mindset leads to all sorts of deaths and tragedy in America, like the naked, unarmed student who got shot in Alabama last week by an officer who had mace and a knight stick at his disposal.

It's like breaking someone's arm for slapping your face.

"He slapped you, so you broke his arm?"

"Yes, Your Honor."

"Should I be as lenient with my sentencing as you were with yours?"

"Um...no, Your Honor."

how about truck drivers? how's their upper cuts holding?
Fat, slow and lazy.
I wanted to see a fatality. Law gives you the right to defend yourself, doesnt matter the sex or the age of the person. In this case a push vs a Ryu upper cut wouldn't be considered self defense although when you "act a fool" you should be treat like a fool.

SHORYUKEN!
Ryu-shoryuken-xm.gif

I would question that response to anyone, especially given same gross disparity in size between the people involved. You have chosen to falsely read my comment as 'how dare he hit a woman'. Beating on a boy or man that size would have been no more justifiable.

Getting pushed and slapped is not the same as delivering a violent blow like that upper cut. People get killed occasionally from such blows in stupid fights like this one. She was endangering people by harassing a bus driver, but again restraining her, not assaulting her was the proper course of action.

He took a childish, ineffectual assault and responded with disproportionate violence. If you can sit their trading insults, casually get up, casually windup and deliver a blow like that, you are hardly engaged in self-defence. You are escalating a situation.

That sort of mindset leads to all sorts of deaths and tragedy in America, like the naked, unarmed student who got shot in Alabama last week by an officer who had mace and a knight stick at his disposal.

All spoken in hindsight and by someone not in the situation. Its amazingly easy to Monday morning quarterback anything and respond with what "should have" or "could have" been done.

[ame]https://youtu.be/dQKjVfGn-2w[/ame]
[ame]https://youtu.be/aZEh5LqXe4o[/ame]

It's like breaking someone's arm for slapping your face.

"He slapped you, so you broke his arm?"

"Yes, Your Honor."

"Should I be as lenient with my sentencing as you were with yours?"

"Um...no, Your Honor."

HUSH!
spock_slap.gif

Lets not forget she spit on him too. That right there is thee ultimate disrespect. Did the driver overreact? probably. She had that tiger uppercut coming though. Ive seen this happen a few times at various clubs I bounced at. Usually its some super loud mouthed female trying to punk a guy in front of everybody and in most cases would follow that guy around until it escalated further. Stupid just stupid.

Don't make me break your arm. :nono

I have to wonder how much of this crap he deals with on a daily basis. I've told guests who were screaming at, swearing at, and insulting me on the phone to come down to the desk if they want to discuss their problem. Nothing ever came of it, but I've been more than happy to lose my job in those moments, simply because I'd had it with people who think they can talk to me or anyone in my position like that.

In general, I agree with you that he could have done more to de-escalate the situation. He did make it worse. However, she's not purely an innocent victim here.

To address the comment about the police officer: While I have never worked in law enforcement, I have served in the military. In a situation like that, when someone is approaching you quickly, it is not always prudent to use a non-lethal response. I've seen guys that have received fatal wounds still continue their attack for another few seconds before going down. Mace and a night stick are no deterrent to someone who is looking to do you harm. Trust me, when you fear for your life, you're not thinking about the other guy.

People also talk about excessive force when they see a police officer empty a magazine into a criminal. These people generally are unfamiliar with firearms and have never been in a situation where someone was trying to kill them. Bullets are not the magic death rays that you see in movies; people can take multiple rounds, and if the adrenaline is pumping, or they are on drugs, it won't phase them, and they continue their attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back