Burglary Give-away Lottery #1!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Monster
2. Bride
3. Hockey Mask

ty My wife will love this. I'll make sure to get a picture of her next the the monster..lol..

1. 1x ReelArt Studios Pacquet's Cabinet of Curiosities bust: The Monster
2. 1x ReelArt Studios Pacquet's Cabinet of Curiosities bust: The Bride
3. 1x SOLD OUT Jason Voorhees Mask Stainless Steel Keychain!

I hope I win! :wave

Okay, I drew the winners (using the random.org random number generator) and they are:

Jason Mask Keychain: iron.jedi83
The Monster Bust: HAPPYBOY
The bride bust: Kabukiman

I will be PM the winners for their address! Thanks for all who entered!

I didn't win... BOO! :naughty

J/k, congrats to the winners and a big kudos to Polystoner for the giveaway. :clap

You know what I just noticed?...All three winners have something in common...They were the only ones who used the : :rock emoticon. All three of them. Check it out.

BTW, I'm not crying foul or anything at all. It can be hard to understand a message when it's only text on the internet so I want to make that clear.

I think it's a funny coincidence and that is all. Nothing more. And Polystoner was amazing for putting on this contest.

you know what i just noticed?...all three winners have something in common...they were the only ones who used the : :rock emoticon. All three of them. Check it out.

Btw, i'm not crying foul or anything at all. It can be hard to understand a message when it's only text on the internet so i want to make that clear.

I think it's a funny coincidence and that is all. Nothing more. And polystoner was amazing for putting on this contest.

fixed... Fixed.... Fixed. :)

Back