• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Artemisia, Mandy, Elvira, Elvis amongst other things....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AluminumFalcon

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Im re-focusing my collection so selling off the bits that i no longer have room for. At this moment in time im only shipping within the UK, prices include parcelforce 24 shipping. All items come in their boxes the majority are in great condition, just PM me about a certain box and ill check it out for you and get pictures. Payment via Paypal as a gift or add fees apart from the two that will need to be collected.

Tweeterhead Elvira Your Heart Belongs to Me - (£170)

Kotobukiya Elvis 68' Comeback Special Figure - (£170)

DC Hawkgirl Bombshells statue - (£90)

Moore Doug Sneyd Mermaid Statue (£100) - I know the box does have some damage on this one.

Medicom Rocketeer 2.0 Figure (£120) - This may have its stand missing, ive always displayed it without, id have to double check.

Yamato Luz Malefic Statue DAMAGED (£150)- A piece of hair broke off but i still have it, PM for images

The following two items i wont ship, id rather have them collected from my address:

Gentle Giant Artemisia Statue -(£600) - Never been displayed, i opened it to check for damage and its just been the box since. Never had the room to display it in my cabinets and didnt want to risk it anywhere else.

Anders Ehrenborg Mandy Regular edition -(£350)

Im also open to trades for certain Star Wars Gentle Giant statues/busts mainly anything Sith or Jabbas Palace.

Last edited:
Back