Bulletstorm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The demo was fun. I can't see it keeping my interest long term like say Bioshock but it'll be fun for a while.

I had to give my order for now an axe. I will buy it or rent it closer probably to when we can get into the beta.

Guess who got the beta oh gears 3 and didn't need to preorder bulletstorm ?....this guy lol. Can't wait to play bulletstorm tho

i think as far as the epic edition is concerned, they'll be available in the launch window but only a set amount, once gone then no more made

code activates a button on game menu much like the halo reach beta

it is worth noting that this game guarantees early access to the beta but there will be another (so far undisclosed) way to get on the beta but for a shorter time

I've played two chapters now and I'm returning it. I'm so bored of it. The whole whip, kick, shoot thing got very old very fast.

I've been playing this the past couple of night and have been really enjoying it. Not quite what I expected in a good way and the dialogue is hilarious.

Perhaps if you get bored playing this, you just suck at it. I have fun coming up with new ways to kill enemies and I think its refreshing to have something new rather than just 'point gun...kill'.

Perhaps if you get bored playing this, you just suck at it. I have fun coming up with new ways to kill enemies and I think its refreshing to have something new rather than just 'point gun...kill'.

:exactly: It's nice when a shooter throws in some unique twist to the murder and mayhem.

Back