Bulletstorm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went ahead and used a best buy reward zone coupon and picked up bulletstorm cheap. Appears to the game should be fun and way too much stuff in the gears beta I don't want to miss.

I have a $20 credit there I could have used but they where all out of the epic edition. Figured since I was out doing some stuff for a job fair next week I'd stop and treat myself.

Yeah, the game has been a blast. I'm not gonna lie I sat down today cause I had nothing to do and beat it took me all day long but man it was fun. The lines in the game are funny as hell.

Agreed. Had a great time playing through this one. People Can Fly score again. Still working my way through the Echo maps now...though I wish I could select any weapons I wanted in Echo.

Agreed. Had a great time playing through this one. People Can Fly score again. Still working my way through the Echo maps now...though I wish I could select any weapons I wanted in Echo.

I like using the hand device and smacking the ground making people in air then shooting them. Though smacking the ground is fun it and of itself watching them splat against the wall did that several times last night and got over 2k points.

I'm still on the fence about this. The ONLY reason I would get it is for Gears. I mean the game looks alright...but I don't know about $60. I'd rather throw in Borderlands and play that again.

The game itself was quite fun. The humor alone was pretty funny for the most part. Game play is quite simple and you get gears. Haven't tried the MP just yet.

Is a beta really worth $60?

I believe there will be other ways of getting into the beta. Maybe not as soon as if you bought Bulletstorm but if you don't want the game you'll regret it I'm sure.

I remember buying Crackdown for the beta invite and ended up enjoying it but it's a crap shoot.

I believe there will be other ways of getting into the beta. Maybe not as soon as if you bought Bulletstorm but if you don't want the game you'll regret it I'm sure.

I remember buying Crackdown for the beta invite and ended up enjoying it but it's a crap shoot.

this is they only way into the beta. you have to have the epic edition disc

Exactly I never understand why some people plop down $60 just to get in a limited beta. My one buddy bought KZ3 just to get the Socom4 beta. Heck more than half the time being a member of the PSU I get a closed beta invite for 4 out of 5 times for upcoming releases...Killzone 2, Dead Space, Killzone 3, Uncharted 2, all of 'em.

Nope, Beta is not worth $60. I think I'll just wait and be super envious of all those who get to play it before me. :lol

I guess the the main things that are turning me off are 1) I'm not a huge fan of FPS (it makes me nauseous after awhile) and 2) the campaign mode seems rather short. :(

I bought it partially cause of the Beta and since Bulletstorm owners will get to mess with it for several months which is gonna be awesome. The game itself though is pretty darn awesome.

this is they only way into the beta. you have to have the epic edition disc

not true, it is the only guaranteed way....there will be other as yet unannounced ways to get in the beta but availability will be limited, bulletstorm allows you early access (rumoured up to 1 month early)

Back