Building your MARINES - CORRECTLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Customizing your Marines: TIPS

What do you think about this for Vas?: 1:6 Scale DID F80075A French Algeria 1961 Henri - M52 Ranger Boots
https://www.ebay.com/itm/-/331879043653?

I've a set of these but I think they are too big for Vasquez. I was planning on removing the double buckle panel and trying to mount it on some other, smaller black boots I have [I think they're from a DiD German WW2 figure].

I'd like to insist in one question I've touched upon before, yet without much success.
oh BTW i got a second robocop chair and can answer any of your questions about measurements etc :)

I've a set of these but I think they are too big for Vasquez. I was planning on removing the double buckle panel and trying to mount it on some other, smaller black boots I have [I think they're from a DiD German WW2 figure].

Agreed. While they are likely the 'correct' boot, but they are quite large on a female figure. Personally I think a small black women's sized boot is fine even without the buckle. You virtually never see the buckle on screen, but if you are OCD and want know know it is there, it is the only option I am aware of.

Or as hammer-nb said, boot surgery could be in order.

Received the plaques. Perfect job [emoji108]

20a7d2fe30d411fc0b24934da293cb66.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

This looks amazing. I saw some people here looking for a used Mcfarlane Hicks for a clip? I have one for sale if still needed. Send me a message

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Is there anyone here who has spare NECA Pulse Rifles for Marine figures? Or at the very least, know where I can buy custom NECA pulse rifles

I am looking for 5 of the HT Star Wars grid display stands if anyone can offer.

i,ve challenged myself to put togeter a custom Hicks which iv,e kind of worked out how approach but need help to obtain the pulse rifle and motion detector does anybody know someone within the community who may be able to help?

Difficult, unless someone makes recasts of them

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Finally getting back into this. I still have 9 heads to repaint before I can put these guys back to together, but finally have progress.

So 4 months ago, I got a DID 'SWAT' body (seamless arms) to try it out on hicks. The range of motion was far too bad and the arms a bit too thick to be useful for Hicks. But the pale skin tone and range of motion actually fits drake pretty nicely. I finally got the head repainted again and slapped my drake back together.

20161026_172415.jpg
20161026_172423.jpg
20161026_172432.jpg
20161026_172446.jpg

Does anybody know where I could get the name tags for the BDU shirt? The ones that say USCM and the name, e.g Hicks. None of mine have them, and while it's not visible under the armour it will still bug me!

I know there is a place because I bought custom sets of the USCM name tags & USCM patches for the BDU's there years ago. I cannot remember the site name or know if its still going but the guy specializes in 1/6 decals, patches & etc and I'm sure somebody here will know exactly what I'm talking about.

Back