Building your MARINES - CORRECTLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alright guys , this last week i got my 2 characters from Aliens and together with that also got a Alien Warrior to make some company. I got two Hudson s and one Hicks. two are on those new phycen bodies ( im still thinking about that to be honest )and i will send to NenyDee for a repaint and weathering, the other Hudson i found someone selling already fully weathered , only thing i need is swap the knife with the new one i ordered , add some things on the body and the sculpts to arrive. i hope you guys like it
IMG_3409.JPGIMG_3410.JPGIMG_3411.JPGIMG_3407.JPG
IMG_3412.JPGIMG_3413.JPGIMG_3414.JPG

sry i have no idea why goes sideways sometimes , but just right click and open on another tab and is sorted.

thanks

Re: Customizing your Marines: TIPS

One possible option for name plaques -
https://www.facebook.com/plaques4props/

Not used em, and so can't speak to quality / reliability but was planning on talking to him re a custom data plate for my pulse rifle [1:1 scale].
I have two plaques from him. Top notch in my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Memphismayfire85. Those are looking great. If you are going all the way for accuracy its going to be a long and bumpy road. I want to see how those turn and help you if I can.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Memphismayfire85. Those are looking great. If you are going all the way for accuracy its going to be a long and bumpy road. I want to see how those turn and help you if I can.

i know is a very long road , but im willing to take that road ;) thanks for all the things you helped so far man really

I have two plaques from him. Top notch in my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Thank you. After your comment I ordered two miniplaques for Hudson and Hicks. Will post pics when they arrive.

Thanks to hammer-nb too.

Hope to have them soon.

2062e70c25cb4b16dc636764cef975de.jpg

Did not realize. USMC is the correct? United States Marine Corps.

The United States Colonial Marine Corps (USCM), commonly known as the Colonial Marines, is the United Americas' primary "force-in-readiness", founded in 2101.[1]

The United States Colonial Marine Corps (USCM), commonly known as the Colonial Marines, is the United Americas' primary "force-in-readiness", founded in 2101.[1]

Correct.
For Aliens, USCM = United States Colonial Marines.
For the real-life marines, USMC = Untied States Marine Corps.

So the Hicks one is correct, Hudson incorrect. :)

Correct.
For Aliens, USCM = United States Colonial Marines.
For the real-life marines, USMC = Untied States Marine Corps.

So the Hicks one is correct, Hudson incorrect. :)

Thanks for the tip man. Its going to be corrected

Back