Building your MARINES - CORRECTLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that last pick is of "Nick-a-Trons" full Hicks display. I believe that holster came from the run discussed at the end of the link I posted above. He is a member here so you can PM him if you wanted to ask him about it.

Last edited:
Can anybody provide means to contact that Gustavo? How much does he charge for the holster?
Thanks!
m.

I dont have the skill nor the patience. Gustavo will make it for me, you can jump in but there is a queue, I had to wait about a month and a half for my turn. [emoji33]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Can anybody provide means to contact that Gustavo? How much does he charge for the holster?
Thanks!
m.

Ask him about the price.

Facebook

By the way asgardianboy. Did you pay the other 50% + shipping to Fergo for the knives???

1084f6f015b6aa7b26766638fa63efe6.png

Haha Kam. Yes that was me registering my interest with Gustavo (he is very nice). That version you have just shown looks very awesome. I had a go at making the bronica lighter case out of leather and whilst i am pleased with the results it took a long time (sewing is hard!) and was enough to make me realize that the more complicated design of the shotgun sheath is well beyond my abilities.

Gustavo did it, he told me its the smallest pouch he has ever done and as you say it was a hell to sew it. Love this man.

This pic is from Remar´s Hicks where he had the clip attached to the armor, that Biehn did not attach but gives a good look of the pouch.

image5.jpeg

image3.jpeg

Re: Customizing your Marines: TIPS

Got it in ebay. I was lucky I guess

Anyone know of a good 1:6 scale OG-107 cap [or close enough match] for Gorman / Drake?

No idea. Sorry

Got the Mcfarlane Hicks figure and placed in a bag the clip until the pouch arrives. The other thing is pretty useless in this scale.

image4.jpeg

New to the thread , amazing job from all you guys! really.
Soon i hope to be posting some good stuffs as well !
Chris

Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Hicks nearly finished

dc41742727b110aad1405288d11151ed.jpg

bf22287498af904531f87edaaedfd56a.jpg

c7ad96dbea3b3421292b551568c12fd2.jpg

446ae11172e9cf8c3a0dd44e5d10460e.jpg

08b6100902fc3b4a65ecd39a69657a2f.jpg

5af85353303399dd55b88afdfbdbcc85.jpg

That looks great! Who did the metallic name plate for the display stand?

That looks great! Who did the metallic name plate for the display stand?

Samuel Bodart but he doesnt make them any more. I am looking for someone else to make one. Does anyone here know who makes those plaques....?

I was admiring the stand too.
At this point, the best option would be to cast them for yourself in resin.

Nice job with Hicks by the way.
All of my Marines are still mostly stock.

Very nice job. I forget Kam, do you own other USCM from HT? If so do you have plans on those too?

Just, Hicks and Hudson. Maybe I will buy Ripley 2.0. Enough for me to represent the film. Still gotta do a few things on Hudson and I am done.

93166e0d0945fafc5ca69ead6688c43b.jpg

Back