Building your MARINES - CORRECTLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so whatever happened to that pic?? would like to see and buy if you still got? being deployed soon and would like to complete my uscm squad before i go..:)

thanks
Miguel

My apologies. Injured my back and have been back and forth between doctors. I will go and look for it right now.

I haven't forgotten you LK. It was not in the bin I thought it was. I am continuing to look and will hold it for you when I find it if you wind up being interested.

Hey everyone, I am totally new to customizing. I am about to receive all 6 marines soon. My main focus, of course, is customizing hicks. I went back through all the pages in this post and picked up some great tips. Unfortunately, I am going to have to go with the hudson head for my hicks. I have a couple questions. How should i go about painted hudsons face to match michael biehns likeness. and should i weather hicks BDU's the same as hudsons or do black and grown for hicks, and maybe just black or grey for hudson. Hope you guys can help me out. thanks. Oh, and if anyone is selling a FML hicks head or a painted stoner head ill buy.

well i put together my Hicks. thanks to Les Walkers painted head i was able to complete my hicks. well here he is for what is worth. I was gonna post on his thread but it seems things there have taken a turn for the worst and the thread was closed...

so Les if you're here
THANKs so much my friend..i know you wanted to see my hicks built up.
PC260075_2.jpg

P1060077.jpg

P1060076_4.jpg
P1060075.jpg

P1060077_2.jpg

P1060075_2.jpg

P1060077_3.jpg

namaste,
Miguel

good custom.I'd darken up the armor though and loose the pad on the pulse rifle,it wasn't on the gun in the movie.
and if you can manage to acquire a battery pack from the vas or drake figure,he has one attached to his webbing belt on the right hand side.he also has a kanji for love on the back of his armor in red and lifer in white beetween the the two bottom mounts on the back of his armor and has a white cloth wrist strap on his right arm.
other than that he looks cool.

ps id also wash the bdus down with a grey watered down paint mix.If you go back through this thread you will find all the info you need.Also how did you get the head sculpt from les,he stopped downing them ages ago

Last edited:
good custom.I'd darken up the armor though and loose the pad on the pulse rifle,it wasn't on the gun in the movie.
and if you can manage to acquire a battery pack from the vas or drake figure,he has one attached to his webbing belt on the right hand side.he also has a kanji for love on the back of his armor in red and lifer in white beetween the the two bottom mounts on the back of his armor and has a white cloth wrist strap on his right arm.
other than that he looks cool.

ps id also wash the bdus down with a grey watered down paint mix.If you go back through this thread you will find all the info you need.Also how did you get the head sculpt from les,he stopped downing them ages ago

thanks bro....i already knew he wasn't up to movie accurate...some of your suggestions are great as i will be doing them...the bdu wash and smart gun battery are doable although i don't remember seeing him carrying one on his belt...the white wristband is something else i was gonna do

thanks
Miguel

A new Aliens paintup I just completed; originally painted the Bishop headsculpt a while ago, but cleaned it and just re-did it to put up on ebay today. :cool:
Made the suit from a couple of G3 suits from what I remember - was a couple of years ago - the headsculpt is the Ada Chan headsculpt.

im selling my marines... decided to wait and hope that they make figures with their actors actual likeness.. put my money towards the Terminator and Predator franchises for now.. im selling my MIB Hicks and Vasquez.. and opened and displayed Ripley.. im going to put them up on ebay this weekend

im selling my marines... decided to wait and hope that they make figures with their actors actual likeness.. put my money towards the Terminator and Predator franchises for now.. im selling my MIB Hicks and Vasquez.. and opened and displayed Ripley.. im going to put them up on ebay this weekend

Hey reese How Much?

the bids im starting ripley at is 69.99.. vasquez 200.00 and hicks 300.000.. i know i can get way more.. cus i recently sold my MIB Apone and Hudson for 300 a piece

And I'm quietly preparing my USCM project - FROSTY from AvP2 game.

9879887.jpg

Will use:
- Wolverine's body
- T2 Arnie forearm
- T2/T1 Arnie head resculpted
- Hudson's spare parts (armor will be completely repainted)
- Different things from ebay
- etc
- ??????
- PROFIT!

Over a year ago I purchased a Hicks head sculpt from the great artist, Les. Who would happen to know what correct 1/6th body to use with the Hicks customized head; one that it would color-coordinate?

Back