Building your MARINES - CORRECTLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, I've got hicks and drake in the last couple of weeks so I'm been working on them with your pictures and your pms as a guide lol

Alright, and I'm spent. :thud: I need to take a break from these guys.

This is how my marines now sit. Always work to be done (including at least 3 heads that need replaced), but they can chill like this a little while!

First Squad Move up.

Second Squad Move into position.

I am still amazed by those they look awesome!

However, you need to go the full mile and upgrade some of the heads and bodies. Hicks needs a new body and a proper HS and Husdon needs a new HS. Also a repaint on Drake would look good.

Super nice display! I think you have done such a fine good job on all of the figures. I like your display case it's large but doesn't tale a lot of space. I use a display case I was given that was used to display Nintendo games etc at our local Target store "too heavy and too large".

I know my fellow marine collectors may want a peek at this so if you want it just ebay search for apone custom hot toys:

Hm. Never showed mine on shelf. Let me fix it:

*The wooden base under the drop-ship is temporal, I just did not done with the base for this one yet.

Last edited:
My custom marines. Decided to do them after seeing v-raptors marines
null_zps6d786eca.jpg

null_zpsa87843ce.jpg

Anyone have a mark drake head for sale or trade? I have drake flak vest I can trade for it.

I bought a Husdon figure a little while ago for a great price but I am waiting to customize it. I need a HS first and while I love Synder Man's work, $150 for a HS is currently out of my price range.

Awesome collection! What head sculpt did you use for your custom Bishop?
Thanks, man!
Yap, vialli is right, it's WGP's head on Bishop. Snyder-man's products on Hudson and Hicks. Original heads on Drake and Vasq. And I really don't remember the author of Apone's head, coz I got it from the E-Bay, shame on me. All painted by Valery, Maximus Miniatures.
Nice display v-raptor! :panic:
Thanks, bro! :duff
Will update it after finishing the drop-ship base.
And getting in hands repainted space jockey and my Ripley_A1.
My custom marines. Decided to do them after seeing v-raptors marines
WOW. :horror Inspiring I am. )))
Cool marines! You should work a little with their poses, but they are really nice!

Hm. Never showed mine on shelf. Let me fix it:

*The wooden base under the drop-ship is temporal, I just did not done with the base for this one yet.

Omg that is a beautiful collection! I got a hicks, but I didn't assemble him. I'm kinda scared to handle him.

MatchaJelly, thanks!
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif

I think those customized USCM are my favorite 1/6 liners so far. I really like my predators and Dark Knight trilogy villains, but... USCM are superb. No doubts for me here.
Just ask someone to assemble Hicks for you! :lecture And switch his body and head to something cooler.

MatchaJelly, thanks!
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif

I think those customized USCM are my favorite 1/6 liners so far. I really like my predators and Dark Knight trilogy villains, but... USCM are superb. No doubts for me here.
Just ask someone to assemble Hicks for you! :lecture And switch his body and head to something cooler.

Yeah, he has been sitting in his box, ill definitely set him up once I move into a bigger place. I didn't know his body wasn't assembled back then. There's so many pieces. I'm looking at his pulse rifle, it's amazing!

I also have Ripley too and I just purchased Bane. I have the sideshow Joker but I'd love to own Bank Robber Ver.

Yeah, he has been sitting in his box, ill definitely set him up once I move into a bigger place. I didn't know his body wasn't assembled back then. There's so many pieces. I'm looking at his pulse rifle, it's amazing!

I also have Ripley too and I just purchased Bane. I have the sideshow Joker but I'd love to own Bank Robber Ver.

Don't worry about building the body.

Buy a new body and just dress the figure on the new body.

Back