Build The Terminator by Hachette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has been advertised on TV all day.
120 issues @ £8.99 each?!

I paid less than that for my SS 1:2 fully chromed Endo.
This looks like a cheap plastic toy in the advert.

For that money you better of buying the Prime 1 endo which looks trillion times better imo.

I was waiting for a response like this, a million times better? disagree completely, the only thing the P1 has on this is some weathering effect and double the price tag! I think this looks amazing, you get to build your own collectible with an amazing build quality, amazing base and eyes that move with a remote! i'm all in!

I was waiting for a response like this, a million times better? disagree completely, the only thing the P1 has on this is some weathering effect and double the price tag! I think this looks amazing, you get to build your own collectible with an amazing build quality, amazing base and eyes that move with a remote! i'm all in!

Well we cannot like the same thing...so we just have to agree to disagree. Imo it looks like a giant action figure.

I think if your a fan of partworks then you’ll be a fan of this. If you’ve never done a partworks then it’s hard to appreciate the work that goes into these. This isn’t suppose to replace a Prime statue or compare it to one. It’s a bit different to a hot toys figure. For starters the electronics are a bit more elaborate. Remote with moveable eyes and sounds, never seen that on a hot toys piece.
The R2 half scale I’m doing at the moment is incredible, metal body, the motors and electronics in that beat any hot toys or sideshow piece out there.

I think if your a fan of partworks then you’ll be a fan of this. If you’ve never done a partworks then it’s hard to appreciate the work that goes into these. This isn’t suppose to replace a Prime statue or compare it to one. It’s a bit different to a hot toys figure. For starters the electronics are a bit more elaborate. Remote with moveable eyes and sounds, never seen that on a hot toys piece.
The R2 half scale I’m doing at the moment is incredible, metal body, the motors and electronics in that beat any hot toys or sideshow piece out there.

Fair enough man. A good explanation too. I guess its the equivalent to building model cars.

Its not something I'm interested in personally, but hopefully the end product is nice for those who are buying it.

With this effort and price they should have scanned an original instead of just copying other producers' products.

With this effort and price they should have scanned an original instead of just copying other producers' products.

It seems to be the default modus operandi for everyone when it comes to the Endoskeleton. It's one thing for the ''Oh I want to buy a Terminator EXOskeleton!!'' customer not to care but the people actually making these things should.

Ummmm. What? That’s like comparing a Faberge egg made out of papier-mâché and cut glass with the real thing.

Prime one endo could be more accurate in some respects but it’s night and day compared to this thing. I would much rather pay double the price and get the prime one endo. If you are into building and customizing I can see how this could be attractive but as a display piece I will take the Prime One endo any day of the week.

Im just greartfull that its a terminator :clap

The only issue I have is, when you look at closely, especially the upper teeth part, at the gum line, it looks like a straight solid line, rather than it being a gum line.

If you look at there endoskull you'll see a Grove between the upper teeth and nose, this one just dosent have that detailing. Also side of the skull looks like a snap fix kit. Ok so now I'm moaning about it. lol. hey at least its a terminator !

The official commercial and some building videos here, the diecast fingers look very well made in issue 3

Issue 1 Led eyes and sockets

Issue 2 upper jaw and right arm

Issue 3 Piston, finger and LED test

Last edited:
Looking really good so far. You can't help but smile when those LED eyes light up. Its going to be awesome to be able to move the eyes around with the remote.....

Looking really good so far. You can't help but smile when those LED eyes light up. Its going to be awesome to be able to move the eyes around with the remote.....

I agree, and that mouth opening with the remote also will be different to. So this has sound, movement and leds on the eyes and base, really should of done an adapter rather than batteries.

Back