Build The Terminator by Hachette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, it looks as though they used the 1:2 HCG Endoskeleton.

Really? I thought it was the hot toys endo, it even has the extra piston connectors at the pelvis section
7edfaa87568fa62ce8fc94844732d223.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the hot toys head sculpt that they used. What a shame as it seems like the engineering is amazing. How much does this end up costing?

For half scale, yea the price is decent.
One of the subscription gifts is the half scale pulse rifle, and it will come with the light up display base with the sculls in it.
So cool!

In the video it said lights and "sounds." I wonder what that entails.

The link is back up and its now live. The gifts have been changed and new pics posted. Feb 20th launch, can our UK viewers please post pics once in hand.
Remote control for the moving eyes, lights and sounds.
I really hope it launches over here, ever since Australia lost the main distributor of Partworks, I don't know how invested these companies are to send over here.

Man this thing has got even better! love the base, plus it comes with a remote that has movable eyes and mouth and also plays theme tunes from the movie!

The endo looks good. I was tempted to subscribe but then I think back to when I used to work for a magazine subscription company and how many issues used to go missing and the problem would never really be resolved. Also Hachette Part Works have absolutely awful reviews. Mainly because the lack of customer service and problems with delivery. Also we have no idea how good the quality will be.

The endo looks good. I was tempted to subscribe but then I think back to when I used to work for a magazine subscription company and how many issues used to go missing and the problem would never really be resolved. Also Hachette Part Works have absolutely awful reviews. Mainly because the lack of customer service and problems with delivery. Also we have no idea how good the quality will be.

For that money you better of buying the Prime 1 endo which looks trillion times better imo.

Yeah seeing some of the horrible reviews is very off putting. It doesn't seem like they're shipping this to the U.S. anyway so I'm out.

I love partwork models. It’s like Christmas every month when your delivery arrives, I’ve done quite a few movie pieces and it’s a great feeling when you finish. Plus the mods you can do to make your model better, I added so many lights to the Millenium Falcon, it looks awesome.
As far as reliable deliveries go, never had a problem with any of the companies. Any issues I had always got fixed.

Back