Buffy the Vampire Slayer.........What's next???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are my guesses (wishes):
2011: Giles
2019: Vampire Xander
2023: Anya
2025: Tara

LOL, sensible line-up with only one pointless 'variant'? No way ;) More likely a Vampire Xander, Tweedy Giles, Casual Giles and Rocking Oz (with guitar). My dream line-up would be...

2011: Giles
2019: Anya
2023: Tara (how about in a two-pack with a 'we're sorry for the first one' Willow?)
2025: Dawn... no, bare with me with this...

That gives us the core group of Scoobies over the whole Buffy series, just in time for the line to slow down and not leave erstwhile collectors waiting for years to complete the set (if ever)... with Cordelia due in the rumoured Angel line.

BUT (and here's where my choice of Dawn is explained away instead of The Judge or other cool demon) how about a Monsters of the Buffyverse line?

Nick

I'd like a Dawnie figure!!! And I like your idea about a "Buffy monsters line". As long as we get our Giles and as long as Cordy comes along either in with the Buffy line or the possible Angel line. And yes, Tara would be great to have along with a new Willow - maybe a "Once More With Feeling" set with the two of them in their long dresses.

And if we get Anya I hope there is two, Anya and Anyanka (with a D'Hoffryn thrown in too at some time).

Back