Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Album

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I broke out "Radio Sunnydale" the other day.

MEMORIES!!!!

"Ballad for Dead Friends" by Dashboard Prophets is still one of the most memorable songs in the show's history, IMO.

I broke out "Radio Sunnydale" the other day.

MEMORIES!!!!

"Ballad for Dead Friends" by Dashboard Prophets is still one of the most memorable songs in the show's history, IMO.

And STILL one of my favorites.

I have the song from the album, but was hoping to find the band's LP on iTunes. Alas, nothing...:(

So much great music to be had from the show though. Still working on an 'ultimate' collection of sorts.

I broke this album out again. So very very awesome. Got it blastin' in my car for drives around town! :lol :rock

Was listening to it the other day, then snowballed from there and busted out the once more with feeling cd to listen to as well.
Made me wana watch the series again from the start.

Was listening to it the other day, then snowballed from there and busted out the once more with feeling cd to listen to as well.
Made me wana watch the series again from the start.

I'm rewatching it right now! Almost done with S6. Onto S7 soon. :monkey2

All day marathon on SyFy (or however you spell it) if you're interested!

Favorite song on the first album? Anyone care to chime in?

It's a tough decision for me. Depends on my mood, I guess. :lol

Overall, I think 'Pain (Slayer Mix)' by Four Star Mary wins my vote, but this is an album I can listen to from beginning to end.

Honorable mention:

* Teenage FBI - Guided By Voices
* I Quit - Hepburn
* Lucky - Bif Naked
* Keep Myself Awake - Black Lab
* The Devil You Know (God is a Man) - Face to Face
* Wild Horses - The Sundays

(Basically, the entire album. :lol)

Back