Buffy Items Up For Sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I really want that puppet!!!!

I have some stuff to sell but unfortunately no one wants it. :( Comics, a dead figure, mort, etc. I'd just relist but the fees in the end are costing me too much since I'm not selling and there's no interest.

Yes that's what I hate about Ebay they really gouge you with the fees and no one listing carries the same fees as another. It's frustrating. I took a big loss on several of my auctions, but getting them out of my clutter and into the hands of another fan made it a little easier.

You have b&w or color Mort?

No, It was color Mort and I ended up selling the little bugger. Nothing else though. Just him.

What this world needs is a Buffy big screen feature film. Star Trek and X-Files got several. I'm sure there's an audience for a Buffy feature every two or three years.

:)

I just finished my year long marathoning of Buffy and Angel dvds for the first time and man did Angel end terribly. I need some closure dammit!

Talking of selling, I don't suppose anyone's got a spare Sideshow Lorne blue shirt and boots they could sell me, have they?

Also If anyone's in the UK and feels they need back up copy of Sideshow Dru's lace coat this seller has two of them....

https://tinyurl.com/322ubqm

I bought one so I could try cutting the fur collar down the correct length.

Back