Buffy Items Up For Sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desilu

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been going through my collection to pare it down, and I promised I'd let you all know when I put it up for auction.
I only have two listings now, but more to come as soon as I take pictures. I'll update the thread whenever I list something new.

I also have some Living Dead Dolls auctions up if anyone collects those.

Hope someone finds something they've been looking for!

Book of Vengeance Anya Jenkins Set

Sideshow Red Vampire Darla

:)

Next up!

Huge Lot of Buffy/Angel Comics, Books and Magazines

buffy.gif

Last edited:
right now I am so jealous of that auction. I had a lot of the Buffy magazines and when I left my situation in TN, I was so busy moving that I left them behind. And well, they were never returned to me. :(.

Good luck with your auction!!! Those omnibus' alone are awesome!

Thanks B! I kept a few of the magazines, like the first and last Buffy issue and some special commemorative ones that were released that I loved, I believe it was SFX that did an awesome one (I'll have to look to confirm). Also a Hollywood Reporter Angel edition that I had the devil tracking down.

I keep looking through your listing of books, mags, etc. I want so many of them! I have the 2nd and third watchers guide, or wait, maybe the first and third...well crap, I'll go check.....ok back. We have 1 and 3. So I need 2. Have the monster book but other than that, don't have any of the others.

I feel like a cookie...can I share my cookies or some chocolate with anyone?

Well if they don't sell as a lot I'll be happy to break them up and sell individual pieces to any of you guys.

Oh hi Caroline you should have told me you were a fellow freak! I gets tons of messages asking if I would ship here and there and I since I state I only ship to the US I just usually ignore them. But I'd be happy to for a friend on here!

If you send me your address I can give you a ballpark of what the shipping would be, and what books you don't want.

I'll have to change the ebay listing to accept international bids so let me know!

Lol, I didn't even notice the US only thing, I just took a shot and messaged.

It's great to have "connections". I'll message you right away. Not sure if you have to change the listing tough, I often buy from people who list that they're US only.

Well, I lost. My wallet is happy.

I hope you get the stuff sold. I'll be drooling over the sideshow. I'm not in love with the sculpt, but the shirt saves the doll.

Well, I lost. My wallet is happy.

I hope you get the stuff sold. I'll be drooling over the sideshow. I'm not in love with the sculpt, but the shirt saves the doll.

The sculpt is actually pretty fab in person. I LOVE my vamp Spike. Goes awesome with Dru.

I love the sculpt too, but I decided to sell since I got the Spike PF with the two heads. I shall never part with my Exclusive SS Spike 12", he is my favorite of all time.

Though I imagine I could fetch a pretty penny for him since I never see the exclusive listed on Ebay, but I'd have to be in a very desperate situation to do that, I love that sculpt so much.

I have about 4 or 5 more SS figs to go up, there bases and some accessories seem to have wandered off so I'm hunting them down.

I love the sculpt too, but I decided to sell since I got the Spike PF with the two heads. I shall never part with my Exclusive SS Spike 12", he is my favorite of all time.

Though I imagine I could fetch a pretty penny for him since I never see the exclusive listed on Ebay, but I'd have to be in a very desperate situation to do that, I love that sculpt so much.

I have about 4 or 5 more SS figs to go up, there bases and some accessories seem to have wandered off so I'm hunting them down.

Which ones!!! Which ones!!! lol.

Back