Buffy Items Up For Sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hee.

Off the top of my head Liam, Xander, Prophecy Girl, Willow (maybe) and Faith. I think they are all the Exclusive versions, except for Liam. I am going back and forth on the Willow, because I hate that sculpt but love that outfit so I can't decide. And if I get rid of Willow, who will Oz stand next too. Though I did consider getting rid of Oz but he has that awesome Dingoes shirt that I can't part with.

I guess Oz can stand next to Werewolf Oz :)

Right now I am so jealous. I have all the figures, but not the ex. I want that shirt and I want the year book with Xanders. Also the boom box with Subway Spike.

I do not have Subway Spike, I wasn't crazy about him. I'd have to take Vamp Spike's jacket to cover up those arms, I do hate naked SS arms.

Well holy crap I just did a search for the exc of PG Buffy and one sold for $120. Maybe I don't hate that ugly doll as much as I thought I did!

Lot of Buffy, Angel, Spike and Dru and Bonus Comic Books!

PuffMonster.gif

The Angel series, is it The Curse? I noticed that that Angel series doesn't have the title directly on the cover, it's inside.

And this 5 page preview, it's the first 5 pages of The Origin?

The Angel series, is it The Curse? I noticed that that Angel series doesn't have the title directly on the cover, it's inside.

And this 5 page preview, it's the first 5 pages of The Origin?

I haven't a clue. Isn't that helpful? I'll have to go look at them.

Your Spike went for way too low. I thought it was going to go for a fortune otherwise I would have darn well kept my eye on it. Time to set some reserves missy. lol.

I did a bit of research on Spike before I sold, the highest he went for was $30. Now Darla and PG went much higher thus my higher reserve amount.

Unfortunately I need the money now, so I was willing to sell him under a bit.

For those watching the comic book lot, I've found Angel #11 as well as Spike After the Fall #2. So those will be in the winning package too.

I put PG Buffy back up if anyone is interested. I think this may be may last listing for a bit. I have a few more things I want to sell, but I'm missing some pieces for them and need to track them down.

Then I have my original Angel and Vamp puppet which I am still undecided if I want to sell.

Thanks everyone who bid and bought!

I put PG Buffy back up if anyone is interested. I think this may be may last listing for a bit. I have a few more things I want to sell, but I'm missing some pieces for them and need to track them down.

Then I have my original Angel and Vamp puppet which I am still undecided if I want to sell.

Thanks everyone who bid and bought!

I really want that puppet!!!!

I have some stuff to sell but unfortunately no one wants it. :( Comics, a dead figure, mort, etc. I'd just relist but the fees in the end are costing me too much since I'm not selling and there's no interest.

Back