Buffy - all 7 Seasons - $130!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be a nice way to purchase them. The only Buffy dvd I have is set 1, which is sad because I was a huge Buffy fan and I've collected some of the Sideshow figures....

But I think I'm going to pass on the set. The only seasons I would really love to have on dvd are seasons two and three (1-3 was my favorite time of the show). I like four and five alright...but I'm debating on whether or not I like them enough to buy them.

Yeh Amazon would DEFINATELY heep their customers who bought it for 130 at that price. Or they wouldnt have lowered it in the first place.

Amazon is authorizing my card for this. Must be getting ready to ship soon. Still shows a delivery time of next week.

Noticed too that it is no longer listed on their site. Could they have already sold out of their allotment?

oxbeard said:
Amazon is authorizing my card for this. Must be getting ready to ship soon. Still shows a delivery time of next week.

Noticed too that it is no longer listed on their site. Could they have already sold out of their allotment?

Yep, that's my guess....These were/are "limited + individually no'd",

so I'd say....that's all folks!:wacky

thamesvalidude said:
GILESis in an awful lot of those episodes. Far more than the Kinderstod, Oz, Dru, Darla, Vamp Buffy, the Gentlemen, vamp Willow, Angel, Vamp Angel etc etc:naughty

are you trying to say something? I cant put my finger on it....:confused:

Yeh giles is definately overdue, sideshow... pleeeeease!:D

Back