Budget Stark - Video thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys

A few collectors suggested that I post a thread with my uploaded videos so collectors in the forum can find these videos I upload in one easy to find place, rather than in several different threads.

I will upload more videos by editing the original post of this thread so check it regularly for new videos.

I am not sure if admin are ok with this, if it is not, I apologise as I am not a regular poster on SSF.

As several collectors have requested the most relevant videos, I will start with the recent ones from the AOU exhibitions and the most recent ones such as the MK43 release video.

Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy the vids.

Size Comparison: Obi-Wan vs Darth Vader

Size Comparison: ULTRON vs MK43 vs Captain America

Size Comparison: MK43 vs MK25 Striker Suit

MK43 exclusive: How collectors buy this in Hong Kong vs USA. UK, overseas

MK43 exclusive vs MK42 comparison and poses

AOU Exhibition - Stealth MK7

AOU Exhibition - Ultron Sentry and Mark 1 Ultron

AOU Exhibition - Ultron Sentry and MArk 1 Ultron back view

AOU Exhibition - Hulkbuster and Hulk diorama

AOU Exhibition - Iron Legion

AOU Exhibition - War Machine

AOU Exhibition - Thor

AOU Exhibition - Budget Stark Tour

"First Look" Marty McFly Exclusive

Best Captain america so far?

Exclusive War Machine 2.0 Age of Ultron version

:rock

Who else would like this thread stickied?.. since the majority of Budget Stark's vids focus on Marvel/Iron Man.

It was about tiiiime! This is much better and yes I vote on getting it Stickied as BS is practically our eyes and ears over in HK

It's a good idea to have the threads all merged into this single thread. We'll do that from now on.

some of the AOU exhibition footage added.

- Ultron Sentry and Mark 1 front and back

- Hulkbuster and Hulk diorama

- Stealth MK7

Glad to see that you now have a thread! Awesome videos and really appreciate the effort! I'm subscribed to you youtube channel and always looking forward to your videos. More power to you buddy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The rest of the AOU exhibition footage taken so far has been added to the original post.

It is likely that Vision will appear at the exhibition after the film is aired and Marvel have given the green light to Hot Toys for the figure to be displayed. So look out for that bad boy in due course.

Thanks for watching.

New videos added to the original post:

- House Party Protocol by Kids Logic

- Top 10 most expensive Iron Man figures

- Top 5 Iron Man Variants by Hot Toys

- Photos that only collectors would find funny.

Thanks for watching

Back