Budget Stark - Video thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good idea - Also consider amending the title to reflect the latest update too :)

:goodpost:

Yup.. amending the title each time would help people know there is a new vid.
Example: Budget Stark - Video thread - Latest! New Stealth Custom Review 8th April

Also, and its possible this may just be my computer, but that first page of this thread, is taking a long time to load.. and I suspect that is going to get worse as more videos are added (the 'What are you listening to?' thread does the same).. not sure on the best solution to that, if its not just my computer and other readers are having the same problem.
:dunno

Just click on the "Go Advanced" button when you edit. You should be then able to edit the title the same way you can edit a message.

New videos added:

The Best Captain America so far

War Machine 2.0 Age of Ultron version

Thanks for watching

This thread is taking longer and longer to load.

You might want to consider going back to singular threads and then create and index thread that I am sure the mods would stick.

Even if they didn't stick it you could also stick a link at the end of the first post of all of your new video threads that could go to your index page.

Some thing like this:

To view a list of all of my videos click this:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...figures/156775-budget-stark-video-thread.html

I can't watch the video right now, but just looking at that Minion Iron Man is making me laugh! You can actually buy that?

They could have made it cooler by having the MK 43 turn his head a little, and added smoke/steam to the panels and head when it opens.

King Arts Iron Man helmet display with remote lighting.

I will be making a side panel to hide the wires to make the display look cleaner.

Thanks for watching.

Back