Budget Stark - UPDATED Hot Toys estimated release schedule 2015 - 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to getting my first Cap! :yess: Looks like the HB was potentially pushed back a quarter...but that'll give me more time to save.

An SDCC con exclusive would be cool? How so? I'm sure everyone that doesn't attend the con would actually like drax (if you are a GotG fan anyway). Con exclusive should never been main characters. Variants and re-releases only.

An SDCC con exclusive would be cool? How so? I'm sure everyone that doesn't attend the con would actually like drax (if you are a GotG fan anyway). Con exclusive should never been main characters. Variants and re-releases only.

I agree it will only be re-issues, repaints or varaints, but those SDCC exclusives would probably be on SSC to buy for non-attendees

Looks like they're dropping Marty and IM M3 at about the same time. I have BOTH on PO so that'll be a pretty big chunk for me to drop.

Anyway, BRING IT ON!

I agree it will only be re-issues, repaints or varaints, but those SDCC exclusives would probably be on SSC to buy for non-attendees

To me that's not an exclusive then. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Either way, I don't see a normal main character being an exclusive.

Drax edit.jpg
Quick photoshop edit on the colors + stander spaceship backdrop. This is the only thing I wanted to see pop up on that release list, sure they say "Guardians of the Galaxy"... but Why give it just half a page with no info and Give Iron Man 3, 3 full pages. Along with figures long sold out... does hot toys even have a clue what's going on? :dunno

Due to a fellow collectors asking nicely, I called up Secret Base to get the other "non mentioned" estimated release dates for the less popular figures in Hong Kong:

RAIDEN - Q1/ Q2 2015
OPTIMUS PRIME - Q3 2015
DELOREAN CAR BTTF - Q4 2015/ Q1 2016
THE BAT - Q3 2016

This info has been added to the video description.

Thanks

Back